Soaps are made through the use of lye. Soaps are the oldest cleansers around and come in scented varieties. They can either be in solid or liquid forms. Handmade soaps are getting popularity these days, and if you’re a homegrown soap manufacturer yourself, then it’s essential for you to have a soap label template that will complement your soap brand.
We’ve prepared numerous soap label templates that fit soap bars and liquid soap bottles of different colors and sizes. Find out which soap label best fits your soap business without having to put on so much effort in graphic design. As with all our templates, they are available to download for free, while some may require licensing for a minimal cost since they were created by professional graphic designers, which means you get the better end of the deal.
Soap Label Wrap Template
Soap Label Template
Liquid Soap Label Template
Printable Soap Label Template
Wrap Around Label for Soap
Handmade Soap Label Template
Editable Soap Label Template
What We Offer
Our delightful soap label templates include the following:
- Liquid Soap Label. Producing liquid soap for a commercial buildings? Let your brand stand out with the liquid soap label.
- Printable Soap Label. Need a floral and printable design for your handmade liquid soaps? Use this elegant soap template.
- Vintage Label. If you want an eco-friendly and classic design, then the vintage soap label is for you.
- Handmade Soap Label. Another eco-friendly design, the handmade soap label will accentuate your bar of soap.
- Editable Soap Label. If you want a simple and flat design, you can use the editable soap template and replace the sample logo with your own.
- Brown Soap Label. If you want a cute and preppy look for your soap label, you can use this one.
- Wrap Around Soap Label. This template will neatly wrap your bar of soap with its minimal yet sophisticated design.
- Hand Soap Label. Similar to the template above, this soap label has muted colors which are perfect for personal or commercial bathrooms with a zen design.
- Bar Soap Label. This wild neon green soap label will add zest to an ordinary shower day.
- Organic Soap Label. Selling organic soaps? Make it stand out with our organic soap label.
- Round Label. Need a round label for a round-shaped soap? We also have a round label design for your soap.
These templates come in PSD, EPS, Vector, and AI formats, which means modifying them in your preferred illustrator software to suit your needs is a breeze.
Wrap Around Soap Label Template
Luxury Soap Label Template
Bar Soap Label Template
Organic Soap Label Template
Designing Your Label
We all want good soap labels, whether for selling or for giving out as handmade gifts. In order for you to produce good quality soap labels, follow these steps we advise you:
- Measure your soap bar. Determine the size of your soap first. Whether it’s round, 2 cm thick, or if it’s liquid soap, you need to measure how much space you would need to cover the liquid soap bottle with. These important details will save you time in designing your soap.
- Use proper wordings to identify your soap. Give your soap users a clear title of what your product is. If it’s a handmade soap, use that title. You may also specify that it’s a charcoal-activated soap for instance.
- Label must bear weight of the soap. Weigh your soap and make sure to add that on your soap label if you plan to sell soaps so customers know how many they’ll need.
- Leave your business details. Add your business name and address or leave your name as sender and the intended recipient. It’s important for new customers to know where the soap is coming from so they know that they can trust the product they are using.
With our tips in mind, you can make the most out of your soap label designs.
If you prefer a colored background with no text or design elements, you can use our blank label from our website for DIY soap labels.