How to Make a Leaflet on Word
Leaflets have been one of the primary print marketing materials across different industries. For over a century, they’ve been used to make public announcements, promote products, and communicate anything that requires the people’s attention. So if you need to create leaflets for whatever purpose you have for them, we’ll help you. Here’s our guide in creating leaflets on Microsoft Word.
Download this Free How to Make a Leaflet on Word Article in PDFDownload
For Windows: Open Word, search for leaflet templates, customize your template, change font colors, add descriptions, and go to File to Save and Print.
For Mac: Open Word, search for leaflet templates, click on your chosen template to select Create, customize, add important details, change font colors, and then save and print.
How to Make Leaflets Using Templates on Word
For many people, Microsoft Word is their go-to editing application. Though it’s known for creating documents, Word has the tools to create artistic print materials such as leaflets. That said, here are the simple steps to craft stunning leaflets using Microsoft Word 2007, Word 2010, or any version.
1. Open Microsoft Word on your computer or laptop. You can look for it in the search box on your desktop’s menu bar. Most likely, Microsoft Word is already installed on your computer, especially if it runs on Windows OS. If your PC runs on Windows 10, you might not be able to access Word’s full features. But you can access a free version of it on Office.com using your preferred web browser.
2. Once you’re in, search for leaflet templates on Word on the search bar. If you can’t find any, don’t worry. We have plenty of ready-made leaflet templates that are editable in Word. Or, you can refer to the designs of our flyer templates. These templates have built-in designs and formats. With their help, you can finish in no time. But if you want to start from scratch, click on New Blank Document.
3. Start customizing the leaflet template. Input your company name, product name, service name, event name, and other necessary information. Don’t forget to include your brand logo and business slogan. All of these are critical components to your leaflet’s identity.
4. If your leaflet will announce a specific event, make sure to indicate its date, time, and venue. Without those, your leaflet will essentially be useless as people won’t know when and where the event will take place.
5. Try changing up the colors of your texts. Choose font colors that enhance your leaflet’s readability.
6. Type additional information or descriptions below your leaflet if necessary. Write them as concisely as possible.
7. Make some final touches and polishes to your leaflet. Check out the texts for possible typos you’ve missed. Once everything’s good. Click File and select Save As to save your leaflet for future printing. Or, you can print it right away by clicking Print or typing Ctrl+P.
How to Make Leaflets on Word Using Mac
If you’re a Mac user, the process is going to be a little bit different but still very simple. Follow these easy steps.
1. Open Word on your Mac and search for leaflet templates on the search bar.
2. Browse through the templates and find the best one. You can also use our leaflet templates.
3. Once you find the template you want, click on it and select Create.
4. From here on out, you can follow the same process as creating a leaflet on Word using Windows PCs. Customize your template, add the necessary information, change font colors, and tweak some of the built-in designs.
5. Polish everything then save and print.