10+ Sample Company Analysis Templates
Smart business managers make sure to have an Analysis Template for every sphere and activity of the company, from market analysis, project analysis, root cause analysis, and everything else. But it can be seductively simple to get lost in analyzing the parts while forgetting the whole. Remember that a company is interconnected. What you want to ensure the overall health of the business is to conduct a full-range company analysis. You may also see report template
Yes, it is daunting. But it is hugely rewarding when done right. So how do you start? These PDF documents can be downloaded for free and will show you how other smart businesses conduct their company analyses, whether in trade, finance, construction, or any other competitive industry.
Company Analysis Report Template
Smart Company Analysis Template
Simple Company Analysis Template
Marketing Company Analysis Template
Trading Company Financial Analysis Template
Basic Company Analysis Template
What Is a Company Analysis?
While you have been tinkering with your Product Gap Analysis Template, your investors will be conducting a review based on a Business Analysis Template. Why?
A company or business analysis is the process of evaluating your company by key standards that will mark your company as either a winner or on the decline.
A company analysis will look at things like
- company profitability and net worth (or net loss);
- company profile (including mission statement, vision, long-term goals, history and reputation);
- product or services;
- customer relationships and demand ratings;
- core operations and functions;
- company structure; etc.
With the depth and scope of information provided by a thorough company analyses, investors will be able to
- review your past performance,
- assess your current condition, and
- deduce your future prospects.
At this point you will either gain more support (in terms of financing, most obviously) or you will lose them.
With that in mind, it would be wise to conduct a company analysis yourself at least once a fiscal year to fix problems and strengthen competencies.
How to Conduct a Company Analysis
These free templates can immediately steer you to the right places.
- To start with, check out the Free Company Analysis Template to get a primer on the importance of company analysis and how to go about the general methodology of it.
- Are you an investor with an eye on an insurance company? The Insurance Company Analysis Template will show you how one such group goes about assessment.
- In a highly competitive field? The Competitive Company Analysis Template will bring to your attention what should not be neglected if you are to survive in the market.
- To examine your stocks and price action of your commodities, the Integrated Company Analysis Template is a powerful tool.
Everything else will likewise show you not just what elements to consider but also how to present the information in a way to facilitate further plans and reports.
Integrated Company Analysis Template
Competitive Company Analysis Template
Insurance Company Analysis Template
Free Company Analysis Template
Construction Company Analysis Template
How to Use These Company Analysis Templates
Unlike a completed example of a Sales Analysis Template, a company analysis is going to be a highly specific and individualized document. Not every company analysis is going to tell you exactly how to assess your own company.
What these can do is to give you valuable reference points as you sift through the details and use what metrics what applies to you. All these documents are provided free of charge as PDF files in zipped folders. Use the information however you need it most.