People nowadays are more aware of the food that they eat and the activities that they need to participate in for them to maintain their fitness level. This is very important as there are already a lot of factors that may affect our health negatively which includes the drastic weather changes that we experience, pollution, and the availability of unhealthy food in the market.
Corporate fitness brochures help people to know whether they are fit to join a specific fitness program or to avail the fitness-related offers of a business. We can provide you with samples of a corporate fitness brochure. Moreover, there are much more samples of Sports & Fitness Brochures in the link provided.You may also like Brochure Templates .
121+ Corporate Templates in PDF, Word, Excel, PSD, Google Docs, PowerPoint, InDesign, Apple Pages, Google Sheets, Publisher, Apple Numbers, Illustrator, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, HTML5 - START DOWNLOADING
Editable Fitness Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Printable Fitness Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Fitness Brochure
Corporate Fitness Trifold Brochure
Corporate Real Estate Bi Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Fitness Yoga Center Trifold Brochure Template
Corporate Fitness Center Brochure
Corporate Fitness Gym Brochure
Corporate Fitness Trainer Brochure
Corporate Fitness Trifold Brochure
Photos Used in a Corporate Fitness Brochure
If you are to use photographs, which is highly suggested, in your corporate fitness brochure, here are a few suggestions for the photos that you may select:
- Assure that the photos to be placed in the corporate fitness brochure is original and is taken within the premises of the fitness studio.
- The items that are present in the photograph must also be available for use depending on the package or items being purchased and acquired by the client.
- Make sure that the photos used promote proper fitness be it through showcasing photographs of exercises, fitness activities, and healthy food choices.
Corporate Fitness Club Brochure
Aside from the services and products that are being offered by a business mainly focusing on fitness items, there are also fitness clubs where customers may join. These fitness clubs are as follows:
- A fitness club can be a group of people who meet in specific days in a week to practice a routine together to achieve their fitness goals.
- It can be a business offering classes of different fitness programs which may be attended by customers in specific hours of the day depending on the operations of the business.
- Fitness clubs may also be an exercise session where a fitness instructor or trainer will facilitate the entire session to assure that everyone is at the phase where they are needed to be and that the fitness and exercise errors may be corrected.
Other than our corporate fitness brochure samples, you may also download other Corporate Brochure Templates which may be used for different purposes.
Corporate Yoga Fitness Brochure
Corporate Fitness Guide Brochure
Corporate Health & Fitness Brochure
A3 Corporate Fitness Gym Brochure
Corporate Fitness & Weight Loss Brochure
If you are to create a corporate fitness brochure, be sure to indicate all the programs that you offer. A few samples of fitness programs that can be seen in a corporate fitness brochure are as follows:
- Yoga sessions may be included in the fitness program of the business who offers it. It is a way of relaxing and exercising not only the body but also the mind.
- An overall exercise may also be one of the programs to be implemented by a business. There are circuit and other group training programs available in different fitness gyms and clubs.
- A fitness program may also focus on a specific sport or expertise which may include training on boxing, muay thai, other forms of martial arts, and the likes.
Guidelines in Creating a Corporate Fitness Brochure
Your corporate fitness brochure must include the following information:
- The name of the fitness gym, club, or studio.
- The location of your business.
- The fitness programs, services, and products that you offer.
- The advantages that your clients may get once they sign up for your fitness program or once they acquire fitness products and services from you.
- The price or price range of your fitness offerings.
Aside from our corporate fitness brochure templates, you may also be interested to download our Advertising Brochure Templates.