Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. In fact, it’s just a couple of days away. It’s that day that we celebrate once a year to express to our loved ones how much we love them. And by loved ones, it doesn’t necessarily have to be the husband and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend it can be anyone who means something to you. You may also see brochure templates.
Valentines Day Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Valentines Day Tri-Fold Brochure Template
And if you’re planning on organizing an event on Valentine’s Day, then what better way to advertise it than through brochures. Brochures are fairly easy to make, and with our collection of brochure templates, we have made things a whole lot easier for you. Brochures have also been proven effective in the market world. You may choose to distribute it personally or leave it on table tops or counters that are easily accessible by the public.
Valentine Trifold Brochure Template
Valentine’s Day Square Brochure Template
Romantic Valentine Premium Tri Fold Brochure
Designing Effective Brochures
Brochures are tools used to advertise products or services. They are in the form of a small book or a folded paper containing pictures, information about the product being advertised, and, sometimes, even a few testimonials from past clients.
Here are a few tips to creating the perfect brochure.
- Determine the purpose of the brochure. This will further guide you on what to put on your brochure.
- Always think about your customers. Know your target clients and be familiar of what they want.
- Judge a book by its cover. Make sure the cover page will attract the public’s attention while at the same time deliver your message to them.
- Exercise caution in creativity. Be creative but also be cautious. Do not overdo the design.
- Be familiar with your competition. Know well how to stand out from the rest in the same industry.
- Short and sweet is the way. Make the best out of your brochures by providing all the necessary details possible, but make sure that there is enough space on the brochure and the words are legible enough.
- Look for mistakes. Never forget to proofread what you have written on your brochure.
- Add your contact information. Include your contact number, e-mail address, or shop address on the brochure for easy communication between you and your client.
Facts about Valentine’s Day
We know Valentine’s Day where all corniness and cheesiness are acceptable. Aside from that, here are a few facts you might not have known about this grand day:
- During the Victorian era, signing a Valentine’s card was considered an act of bad luck.
- In 1537, King Henry VII of England officially declared February 14 as St. Valentine’s Day.
- Single people can celebrate Singles Awareness Day in behalf of Valentine’s Day.
- In Finland, February 14 is used to celebrate Ystavanpaiva, which means “Friend’s day” in English.
- The first box of chocolates was produced by Richard Cadbury (of Cadbury chocolate) in the late 1800s.
For even more brochure templates to choose from, you may check out our other collection of Valentine’s Day Brochures.
Set of Valentine’s Day Brochure Template
Valentine’s Day Brochure Template
Now that we have provided you with our templates and other informative details about Valentine’s Day, spread the love with our brochures. Our templates have been selected from among the best ones on the Internet, and these were designed by talented and creative graphic artists.
You may be able to access and download these templates easily for a fairly reasonable fee, while others you could download for free. You may choose to save these templates in high-resolution PSD, vector AI, EPS, or InDesign formats. These templates are compatible with most image-editing software and are fully editable to provide you with enough freedom to make the necessary changes depending on your preferences
For other templates to choose from, you may also want to check out our collection of different Valentine’s Day templates. Spread the love on Valentine’s Day!