When it comes to announcements, you want to make sure you are heard loud and clear and, as the case may be, in a professional light. In the ancient days, you might hire a “barker” or an announcer. These days people settle for PR specialists. But when it comes to announcements in writing, you can make do with a good letter template. You may also see Letter Templates.
What is your announcement? And who is your audience? You might be required to declare your decision to retire or you are announcing a new employee. Or perhaps you are announcing an award. In the world of business you might be announcing the launch of a new product, a campaign, or a new business.
Promotion Announcement Letter Template
Restaurant Promotion Announcement Letter Template
Perhaps you need to announce a death.In all these cases and more, the following templates will be your guide to writing professional and comprehensive announcement letters samples for those who need to hear it.
New Product Announcing Letter Template
Letter Announcing New Service Template
Letter Announcing New Restaurant Service Template
Sample Announcement Letter Template
Retirement Announcement Letter Template
Award Announcement Letter Template
Price Reduction Announcement Letter Template
Real Estate Announcement Letter Template
When Do I Need an Announcement Letter?
These letters are meant for a professional, formal setting. Announcing a retirement to a loved one will take any form you wish and need not be in writing. But in the business world, you will have to draft a Retirement Letter. An effective announcement letter is functionally just a Notice Letter.
With that in mind, you will need an announcement letter for any event that changes the business’s current status. If it is your job to broadcast this information within the workplace or with another business partner or associate, you will find these sample letters and templates useful for these situations:
- Welcoming a new employee to the workplace, especially for an important managerial role (see New Employee Announcement Letter Template)
- Spreading awareness for a fundraising campaign (see Sample Campaign Announcement Letter)
- Announcing an award your company has won to its creditors, associates, and investors (see Award Announcement Letter Template)
- Announcing a price reduction to your clients (see Price Reduction Announcement Template)
- Disclosing a recent death of a colleague to the staff (see Death Announcement Letter)
- Releasing the news of your intended retirement (see Retirement Announcement Letter)
- Announcing a new business or a new product (see Business Announcement and New Product Announcement)
These examples are elastic, and any other news that deserves an announcement can be accommodated under these formats.
New Employee Announcement Letter Template
Death Announcement Letter Template
Business Announcement Letter Template
Sample Campaign Announcement Letter Template
New Product Announcement Letter Template
No One Writes Letters These Days
If you’ve ever found a promotional e-flyer or received a Promotion Letter in your inbox, you know this isn’t true. A letter is a format, but the file type can differ.
Any of the above formats can work seamlessly with digital correspondence. Feel free to download any of these templates, edit them in your favorite word processor, and send it off by e-mail. You never have to scramble for the right words with the right business letter template.