19+ Attendance Sheet Templates in PDF | DOC
The employee attendance sheet is to record the presence, absence, sick, payroll or salary purposes, etc. There are many kinds of leaves like the paid leave, sick leave, maternity leave, casual leave, etc to be included in the attendance sheet. It is the work of the HR department to record the attendance of the employees or the workers. Priorly, the attendance sheet was made on the books and now there is software available to the record the presence of the employee.
Table of Content
- 19+ Attendance Sheet Templates in PDF | DOC
- 1. Employee Attendance Sheet Template
- 2. Staff Attendance Sheet Template
- 3. Attendance Sheet Template
- 4. Daily Attendance Sheet Template
- 5. Attendance Sign in Sheet Template
- 6. Free Employee Attendance Sheet Template
- 7. Free Attendance Record Spreadsheet Template
- 8. Free Student Attendance Sheet Template
- 9. Club Attendance Sheet
- 10. Attendance Sheet for Participants
- 11. Group Attendance Sheet
- 12. Court Attendance Sheet
- 13. Seminar Attendance Sheet
- 14. Meeting Attendance Sheet
- 15. Child Care Attendance Sheet
- 16. Student Organization Event Attendance Sheet
- 17. Workshop Attendance Sheet
- 18. Attendance Sheet for Trainee
- 19. Social Work Placement
- 20. Safety Meeting Attendance Sheet
- How to create the attendance sheet?
- What are the contents that you add to the attendance sheet?
- What is the type of attendance sheets?
- What are the purposes of the attendance sheet?
19+ Attendance Sheet Templates in PDF | DOC
1. Employee Attendance Sheet Template
2. Staff Attendance Sheet Template
3. Attendance Sheet Template
4. Daily Attendance Sheet Template
5. Attendance Sign in Sheet Template
6. Free Employee Attendance Sheet Template
7. Free Attendance Record Spreadsheet Template
8. Free Student Attendance Sheet Template
9. Club Attendance Sheet
10. Attendance Sheet for Participants
11. Group Attendance Sheet
12. Court Attendance Sheet
13. Seminar Attendance Sheet
14. Meeting Attendance Sheet
15. Child Care Attendance Sheet
16. Student Organization Event Attendance Sheet
17. Workshop Attendance Sheet
18. Attendance Sheet for Trainee
19. Social Work Placement
20. Safety Meeting Attendance Sheet
How to create the attendance sheet?
Step 1: Add the header section
You must add the header section at the top of the attendance sheet. The header is important to add in the attendance sheet as it is the basic thing in the sheet where the employee records all the attendance.
Step 2: Adding the employee detail section
You must add the employee detail in this section of the attendance sheet. The employee detail is the important information required for the administration to run the system efficiently.
Step 3: Adding the attendance record section
You must add the attendance record section where you are to record and track the important things needed in the attendance sheet. The section is to record the important things needed in the attendance sheet or the tally.
Step 4: Add the summary section
You must add and mention the summary section in the attendance sheet, to sum up, the entire process of the recording of the employee’s presence and their leave. And with these, the summary section must end up the attendance sheet.
Step 5: Keep on updating
When you finally prepare the attendance sheet, then you must keep the record of the attendance of the staff on a regular basis.
What are the contents that you add to the attendance sheet?
The attendance sheet is the record book that keeps the attendance of the employees and the workers. There are few things in the attendance sheet and the record. The contents are like the header section, employee detail section, attendance record section, summary section, etc in the attendance sheet. It contains the company name, heading of the sheet and the month for that the attendance is maintained. The name of the employee, employee id, his department and the designation in the attendance sheet.
The employee detail section contains a few things like the name of the employee, department, and designation of the person. The serial numbers are made in the table and then in the row mention the employee id and department and designation on it. The attendance record sheet must include the heading of the month and the days of the month. In the date section, you need to enter only the first date and it will automatically enter the rest of the dates only with the use of the formulae.
The attendance sheet also has the other things on the list or the record. The employee must put their regular attendance in the record or the sheet. The administration tracks the record of attendance and uses it during the payroll and monthly salary. The attendance sheet is segmented into the different parts or sections. All the organizations must have the attendance sheet readily available for various purposes. The tasks must be in a formal way so that the employee must follow each and every rule and regulations.
What is the type of attendance sheets?
The attendance sheets must be in different types and forms. It consists of the records that are used to calculate the salary, presence and absence record, late comings, on the job training and the other kind of the leaves. Nowadays, there are fingerprint machines in most of the companies to take attendance for the days and the months. An attendance sheet is to keep the eye on the employee and further increase the presentation of the company. The attendance must keep track of the employee’s attendance record to later acquire from the administration.
What are the purposes of the attendance sheet?
But in most parts of the nation, there is the organization that they prefer the excel sheet for acquiring the attendance of the employee and the worker. The workers are for attending the workplace or the organization. The attendance sheet must work as the evidence in the administration or for the organization. And the organization is to work for the employee and the worker whose attendance matters a lot.
And this kind of attendance sheet is important for recording the overall presence of the employees. The record sheet can be virtual or can be offline in the form. The online form is to attain through the use of the software or any type of technology. The offline method must use the record book to insert the data.