21+ Company Letterhead Templates in AI | InDesign | Word | Pages | PSD | PDF
A Company Letterhead is a pre-printed heading on documents like memos, letters, and notes. You can impart a professional and exclusive look to your report by using the letterhead templates. You can brand your company by using the most suitable letter template. You can customize your letterhead by choosing the different options in the template.
Table of Content
- 5 Steps to a Create Company Letterhead
- 22+ Company Letterhead Templates
- 1. Logistics Company Letterhead Template
- 2. Textiles Company Letterhead Design
- 3. Furniture company Letterhead Template
- 4. Real Estate Company Letterhead Template
- 5. Fabrics Company Letterheads Template
- 6. Advertising Company Letterhead
- 7. IT Company Letterhead Template
- 8. Theater Company Letterhead Template
- 9. Trucking Company Letterhead Template
- 10. Security Company Letterhead Template
- 11. IT Company Letterhead Template
- 12. Construction Company Letterhead Template
- 13. Cleaning Company Letterhead
- 14. Free Company Letterhead Template
- 15. Company Letterhead Template
- 16. Modern Company Letterhead Design
- 17. Company Letterhead in Vector EPS
- 18. Vintage Company Letterhead Design
- 19. Retro Company Letterhead Template
- 20. Creative Company Letterhead in Vector EPS
- 22. Company Business Card and Letterhead
- 23. Simple Company Letterhead Template
5 Steps to a Create Company Letterhead
Step 1: Choose Contrasting Colors
You need to select two or more contrasting colors from the color wheel to emphasize your content. You can add colors to the border, header, footer and the keywords in your content. Using contrasting colors helps you to communicate actively with your company.
Step 2: Select the Company Logo
You need to put your company logo at the top of the letterhead. You can use color accents with your logo that fits with your design seamlessly. You can check some letter templates to get started with your customized letterhead.
Step 3: Make the Presence Bright
A colorful border to your letterhead accentuates its presence and makes a striking communication with it.
Step 4: Select the Designs
You can make a header with an abstract design filled with geometric shapes to make your letterhead attractive. You can even add textures to your shape to give it an edge over other designs.
Step 5: The Final Touch
You can add direction cues in the form of pointing fingers, arrows and lines. It helps you to impart direction to your flow of content. Overall, it enhances the readability of your company letterhead.
22+ Company Letterhead Templates
1. Logistics Company Letterhead Template
2. Textiles Company Letterhead Design
3. Furniture company Letterhead Template
4. Real Estate Company Letterhead Template
5. Fabrics Company Letterheads Template
6. Advertising Company Letterhead
7. IT Company Letterhead Template
8. Theater Company Letterhead Template
9. Trucking Company Letterhead Template
You can create a high impact on your company letterhead by using this template. You can get started with your company letterhead in few simple steps effortlessly. You are offered customizable layout files and myriad high-resolution photos to set up your letterhead. They are produced in industry ready size so that they can be printed out from commercial printers.
10. Security Company Letterhead Template
You can give wings to your communication by using this template for your letterhead. This template helps you to impart the objective of security to your clients. You can make your stand among your adversaries by creating a letterhead that accentuates your attributes of being both trustworthy and reliable.
11. IT Company Letterhead Template
If you want to maintain Information Technology Consultants business card in your professional letterhead, then you must use this template. It offers you creative layouts to design your letterhead. It is easy to edit so you can customize effortlessly.
12. Construction Company Letterhead Template
You can get started on your construction company letterhead by keeping a few things in mind like to spend finances prudently and invest in Effective Marketing. You need to constantly look for new clients and expand your small construction company into new zones. You need to brand and market your construction company by choosing the most appropriate template.
13. Cleaning Company Letterhead
You can customize the letterhead of your company by placing your logo on the top. You have the ease of getting them printed from any commercial printer. It is available in various sizes. You can use ready-made layout designs to embellish your letterhead. You can download templates in any file format.
14. Free Company Letterhead Template
Your company letterhead templates are the first impression to the audience about your company. The brand integrity of your company also relies on the type of paper you choose for your letterhead. You can print free letterhead templates with distinct design elements to select your favorite among them. You can test your design styles by printing out many samples.
15. Company Letterhead Template
You can get started to create a professional letterhead for your company by choosing the color and the design style of your choice. You can use free design tools to add images, texts, and logos. The letterhead will be printed on premium paper stock with colorful soy-based inks. Hence, you can make an impression with this template for letterheads.
16. Modern Company Letterhead Design
You can choose among nature-inspired designs to craft your letterhead. It offers bonus box stickers to decorate your letterhead in a professional and modern way. You can customize the various well-organized files easily that are compatible with both InDesign and Photoshop.
17. Company Letterhead in Vector EPS
This letterhead sample template offers vector graphic editing software that allows effortless customization. This software is available in .EPS format. You can set up an elegant logo and background to your letterhead. You can explore through the free graphics sources to select for your business letterhead.
18. Vintage Company Letterhead Design
You can add warmth to your letterhead by choosing a vintage template. If you send a handwritten company letterhead, then it renders a warm touch to the receiver. Hence, the vintage theme of the company letterhead will leave the nostalgic air of handwritten letterheads.
19. Retro Company Letterhead Template
A retro letterhead template will impart a more tangible form of communication to the receiver. A handwritten letter offers a warm touch as compared to the emails. You can add your personality to your Company letterhead by selecting the retro template. You can explore through the collection of retro letterhead templates to choose your favorite one.
20. Creative Company Letterhead in Vector EPS
This template offers full CMYK colors and A4 size for your convenience. You can explore the typography of your text with editable fonts and colors. You get the letterhead in a format that is ready for prints from any commercial printer. All the vector graphics files are available in EPS format.
22. Company Business Card and Letterhead
You can make a business card and letterheads that fits your brand. A business card is a small card that portrays a brief description about the company while a letterhead is stationary that contains the information relevant to your company.
23. Simple Company Letterhead Template
This template comes with corporate letterhead design along with myriad colors like orange, red, blue and green. You can customize color and text effortlessly in this template. It offers 300 dpi resolutions. It provides help guides. This temple also has multiple layers.