Employees who tend to look for better jobs always make it to a point of polishing their resume to impress prospective employers. To strengthen applications, employees are advised to include Letters of Recommendation to get a higher chance of getting hired. Most employers also look for recommendation letters from applicants to assess more of their information and credentials.
Employee recommendation letters take time to prepare as you would still have to evaluate on what information you should and should not include. It works hand in hand with a resume and every detail is expected to be accurate for employer assessment.
Employee Promotion Recommendation Letter
Employee Termination Recommendation Letter
Employee Job Recommendation Letter
Bank Employee Recommendation Letter
Construction Employee Recommendation Letter
How to Write a Recommendation Letter
- Know who to recommend. It is important that you know the person you wish to recommend well. That means it isn’t sufficient to just know the person by name. You have to get into the details and information about the person to be able to come up with an effective recommendation letter.
- Organize information. The basis of what you must include in your recommendation letter comes from the applicant’s resume. Information in both your resume and letter should coincide and compliment each one. This could gain positive impression from prospective employers.
- Be a witness of the applicant’s credentials. Put up a testimonial in your recommendation letter. The very purpose of why you’re writing one is to attest to the credentials of the person you would want to recommend.
If you browse through our set of templates you would not only find templates on Letters of Recommendation for Teacher but also for other job positions and applications. All of which are easy to edit and download.
IT Employee Recommendation Letter
Sales Employee Recommendation Letter
Employee Recommendation Letter in PDF
Probationary Employee Recommendation Letter
Accountant Employee Recommendation Letter
Employee Recommendation Letter Templates
We have more template samples to showcase that are ideal for any of your purpose. This page provides you a set of letters in easy to download and edit file format. Here are some of our samples:
- We have an available Employee Promotion Recommendation Letter Template that suggests you a letter written in comprehensive paragraphs that could already provide for all the parts of an ideal recommendation letter.
- While recommendation letters aren’t just about positive recommendations, here’s our Employee Termination Recommendation Letter Template. It offers a letter with a professional tone regarding recommendation for termination. It serves as a notice to any who is about to be terminated. This letter maintains courtesy in it despite the negative intention of termination.
- This Employee Job Recommendation Letter Template is written in quite long paragraphs. You might prefer this template style as it narrates on the achievements of the person, and it specifies all that a particular applicant is capable of.
Most recommendation letters are advised to be short in context; however, in some cases, lengthy information could also help build an applicant’s character. If you follow this school of thought in writing recommendation letters, our templates are perfect for you to fill out.
We have other templates as well including that of Letters of Recommendation for Scholarship templates and for other job positions and intentions. You could always download a template and start working on your letters.