These letter templates are going to to show you how to verify your status of employment. Verification letters are the documents required by various institutions and organizations to confirm whether you are a paying employee, where, for how long, and even how much you make annually, in some cases. This is often needed when applying for a line of credit to be opened in your name, when applying for a bank loan, when applying to rent a place, and other similar situations. You may also see employment templates.
It might seem superfluous paperwork to you, but it is actually very important for the people asking for it. There is a certain layout and format that should work to meet these ends. If you are asked for such a letter and you have no idea where to start, start here.
54+ Employment Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | PSD | Google Docs | InDesign | Apple Pages | HTML5 | Google Sheets | Publisher | Apple Numbers | Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Verification of Self Employment Letter
Verification of Employment Example
Request for Verification of Employment Letter
Employment Verification Letter for Loan
Sample Employment Verification Letter for Mortgage
Why Do I Need an Employment Verification Letter?
Depending on who is asking you for such a letter, the reasons may be different. There are different reasons why someone would want verification that you are gainfully employed. Some of them are as follows.
- Proof of income. The most obvious and common reason for this letter is to verify your income. Some institutions will ask for employment verification but only require that this letter acts as an Income Verification Letter. This is most obvious when applying for a bank loan or a mortgage.
- Proof of identity. In some cases where background check is going on, they will need verified paper evidence that you have settled and found stable employment with a recognized and licensed organization. These organizations will have verified your identity in their own recruitment processes.
There are many other kinds of letters and forms that will be required of you during your life and career. If you’re looking for anything from an application letter to a Free Employment Letter, this site is where you should start and end.
Verification of Employment Letter for Former Employee
Employment Verification Letter for Visa
Letter of Employment Verification for Immigration
Income and Employment Verification Form Letter
Employment Verification Letter for Students
Employment Verification Letter for STEM OPT Extension
How Do I Write an Employment Verification Letter?
These samples are free to download and modify before printing out. (These official letters will often be required to be printed rather than handwritten.)
There are examples catering to different situations:
- If you are in between jobs or retired, you might need the Verification of Employment Letter for Former Employee.
- If you are self-employed, the Verification Letter of Self-Employment will be more useful.
- There are also employment verification letters tailored as applications for mortgages, immigration visas, and as verification for working students.
With these free samples, you never have to be stuck when asked for an Employment Verification Letter again.