A membership resignation letter is created and submitted by a current member of a group entity who would like to end his or her connection to an organization. There are many reasons why to write a membership resignation letter due to personal reasons or it can also be about specific matters that are involved in the operations of the group.
This post contains attachments that you may download if you want to have references in writing a comprehensive membership resignation letter. Aside from these particular letters that you may find in this article, we can give you other samples and templates of Resignation Letters in the link provided.
Golf Club Membership Resignation Letter
Formal Union Membership Resignation Letter
Professional Membership Resignation Letter
What to Put in a Membership Resignation Letter
A basic membership resignation letter includes the following details:
- The effective date of the membership resignation
- The date when the membership resignation letter was written
- The name of the member who would like to resign
- The reason for the membership resignation
- The kind of membership where an individual would like to cut his or her connections from
- The name of the organization where the member will already resign
- An expression of gratitude
Kinds of Membership Resignation Letters
A few samples of membership resignation letter templates that you may download from this post are as follows:
- Golf club membership resignation letters are written by golf club members who would like to resign from their membership that they have signed up for, either in a golf club facility or golf club organization.
- A formal union membership resignation letter is a document that notifies a union that one of their members would like to resign. Resigning in a union may be due to personal reasons or it can also be with regard to conflicts within the group that a specific member has been a part of.
- Church membership resignation letters are written by individuals who would like to stop their connection as a member of a religious group.
Aside from our membership resignation letter templates, our samples of Funny Resignation Letters (if you like more casual and laid-back samples) and Job Resignation Letter templates are also available for download.
Simple Membership Resignation Letter
Non-Profit Board Membership Resignation Letter
Gym Membership Resignation Letter
Church Membership Resignation Letter
Guidelines in Using our Membership Resignation Letter Templates
If you would like to use any of our samples of membership resignation letter templates, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Be specific with the kind of membership that you would like to resign from. Our templates provide a format of membership resignation letters that can be used for resignation processes in a particular membership.
- Assure that the membership resignation letter format template that you will use is appropriate in the membership resignation transaction where you will be involved in.
- Edit the items that are already present in the templates that we have provided especially if a few of them are not related to any of the resignation details that you would like to present to the organization where you currently belong.
- List down all the items that should be elaborated in your membership resignation letter so you can properly arrange them once you have already selected the membership resignation letter template that you want to use.
Other than our downloadable samples of membership resignation letter templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples and templates of Employee Resignation Letters and Internship Resignation Letters for additional references regarding other kinds of resignation letters.