Stress is inevitably present in every aspect of life. It just differs on the degree of the stress present. That is why when the level of stress becomes intolerable to the individual, it can be one of the reasons behind a leaving a company.
In line with this, drafting a resignation can also be a stressful endeavor. In order to minimize the stress you are already feeling, we have sample Resignation Letter that you can browse through, download, and use or make as a reference. They will truly help save more time but at the same time resign in a professional and positive manner in light of all the stresses.
Immediate Resignation Letter Due to Stress
Resignation Letter Format Due to Stress
Resignation Letter Due to Stress at Work Example
What Are the Factors That May Cause Stress?
For some, they consider stress as a state of mind. By nature, the definition of stress and the extent and degrees of stress a person may feel may vary. What may be stressful to some may not be stressful to others. Additionally, we also have various levels of stress tolerance. But one thing is certain: stress is always there, and it is up to us how we counter it. In line with this, it is always good to get to know your enemy. Here are some of the common causes of stress in the workplace:
- Demanding workload. According to studies, employees experience greater amount of stress when they are dealing with so much workload. Who wouldn’t? Because of the gravity of the workload, employees tend to catch up in terms of productivity at the expense of their health matters. However, the type and nature of work should also be factored in.
- Inconducive working environment. The working environment will truly matter. This will also include the attitude and work ethic of the superiors and the management. If the employee will feel that he or she is no longer growing, it causes stress and frustrations.
- External factors. This could refer to other personal problems that are eating up the energy of the employee such as pertaining conflicts at home.
These are just some of the factors that may cause stress to the employees. They are not conclusive nor exclusive. It will truly vary. You can also check out our Immediate Resignation Letter templates if there is an urgent need for you to leave your current situation.
Resignation Letter Template Due to Stress
Resignation Letter Due to Job Stress
Resignation Letter Due to Mental Stress Template
Relevance of Resignation Letters
There are no hard and fast rule in terms of formatting a resignation letter. All you have to do is take note of the elements of professionalism. Aside from that, here are some of the purposes of a resignation letter:
- A formal heads-up to your employer. It is always an accepted norm that before one leaves a certain company, proper notification must be given. You may not be compelled to reveal your reasons but a resignation without prior notice is frowned upon. Some employers may consider that as a sign of disrespect on your part.
- State your reason. You don’t really need to justify your decision to resign; you just need to provide simple reasons. The employer would even appreciate it more if you give them your feedback and avenues for improvements for them to consider for the benefit of the company as a whole.
- Say your sincerest thank-yous. Always say your farewells in a professional and positive note. After all, you’ve also gained experiences and more credentials along the way.
These are just some of the reasons why you should value your Resignation letter Format. Always maintain a good relationship with all of your employers because they’ve already formed a part of your life.