Best Termination Letters are used by different entities who would like to put an end to anything that they are involved with. It can be concerning an individual, a practice, another business or a process. Termination letters has long been used by businesses to assure that they will properly adhere to the termination laws and/or conditions that are present in the initial documents of a specific transaction.
Creating and sending a Free Termination Letter is a professional way of ending an agreement or a contract where two or more parties are involved. There are a variety of termination letters depending on the nature of the transaction where it will be used and/or the reason why a termination is needed to be done. Termination letters may be used by companies to terminate employees. More so, it can also be used to terminate a bond or a deal. The inclusions of termination letter vary on its purpose of usage. In creating a termination letter, be sure that all the items that you will include are accurate, comprehensive and coherent.
Free Termination Letter Template for Poor Performance
Free Termination Notice Letter Template
Free Termination of Services Letter Template to Client
Free Simple Termination Letter Template
Free Rental Termination Letter Template
Free Job Termination Letter Template
Free Employee Termination Letter Template
Free Contract Termination Letter Template
Free Business Contract Termination Letter Template
Simple Employee Termination Letter
Sample Employee Termination Letter
Employee Termination Letter in Doc
Employee Probation Termination Letter
Simple Lease Termination Letters
Landlord Lease Termination Letter
Lease Agreement Termination Letter
Lease Termination Notice Letter
Kinds of Termination Letters
As said, there are a lot of kinds of termination letters depending on the nature of the termination and the measures that will be implemented to assure that the termination is valid and based on issues that have occurred on real life instances. Since there are entities involved in a termination process other than the business and the person or group involved in the specific instance, termination letters can also be the document that will allow legal bodies and organizations to know the reason of the termination and why a specific action is needed to be implemented.
A few Termination Letters Samples that are used in a variety of fields, reasons and purposes are as follows:
- Rental Termination Letters or tenant termination letters are used to stop the lease agreement between the landlord/owner of the property and a tenant or the person renting a space. A notice of termination of the lease is needed to be given by the landlord to the tenant to assure that they are aware that they are requested to vacate the place that they are currently occupying. There are some instances where tenant terminations are not pushed through especially if there are conditions that are stated in the rental termination letter regarding this matter. A few reasons why a rental termination letter may be sent are as follows:
- The tenant has been using the property for illegal procedures and processes.
- The tenant has not paid his/her rent for a long period of time.
- There are a lot of complaints regarding the tenant’s use of the space from his/her neighbors which can be due to loud music played late at night, alcoholism, and other items that can negatively affect the daily processes of other tenants.
- Employee Termination Letters are used by a business to provide information about their decision to terminate an employee for various reasons. In creating an employee termination letter, the business should be sure that they have a signed copy of the guidelines for termination that the employee has given them stating the fact that they understand the guidelines and rules set by the company. A few of the reasons why an employee receives a termination letter can be any of the following:
- Inability to do the job functions that are tasked to him or her
- Improper and unacceptable attitude towards coworkers and other employees of the business
- Acquiring damages to company properties
- Continuous acts of insubordination
- Absenteeism or lack of respect to the operational schedule of the business
- Partnership termination letters are used by businesses to end a specific corporate deal and agreement with another business. A business partnership termination letter has the following nature:
- It informs the decision of two or more individuals involved in a business transaction to terminate the contract or agreement that they have initially signed.
- It states the fact that the partners of the business or any other business involved in the transaction to be terminated are given the legal right to terminate the partnership any time as per the power given to them by the initial agreement and shall be guided by the rules of the same document.
- It assures that all the procedures and laws on partnership are being followed by the entities involved in the transaction.
There are still other kinds of termination letters that are used in different termination transactions. In creating a termination letter, make sure that you are aware of the guidelines of creating such and you have documented all the basis that lead to the decision to terminate a specific agreement.
Simple Contract Termination Letters
Service Contract Termination Letter
Business Contract Termination Letter
Contract Termination Letter in PDF
Simple Termination Letter Samples
Free Termination Letter Sample
Employee Termination Letter Sample
Termination Letter Sample in Doc
Simple Service Termination Letter
Service Termination Letter Sample
Service Provider Termination Letter
Simple Tenancy Termination Letters
Tenancy Agreement Termination Letter
Tenancy Termination Notice Letter
Guidelines in Creating Termination Letter
A termination letter should be comprehensive as it needs to outline all the details that are involved in the decision for termination. There are many items that are needed to be present in the document including the guidelines and rules that have been broken or not followed which became the basis of the termination, the termination procedures, and other items that are involved in the entire process of a particular kind of termination.
If you will create a termination letter for a specific purpose that you want the document to serve, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that you are aware of the reason of the termination. Familiarize yourself on the items that make the termination valid so you can easily write the items that are needed to be found in the termination letter. Making sure that you are aware of these instances allow you to be knowledgeable on how to answer decision negations. Termination letters can sometimes be invalid especially if the contract or agreement states that there are ways to do so. Hence, you need to assure that the information that you know will not put your efforts to create a termination letter to waste.
- Create a draft of the professional relationship that you or the business is involved with so you can easily create the alignment of the rules that have not been followed and the purpose of the termination processes that are needed to be implemented. This helps a lot especially if you are not that sure on how you can fully create a termination letter with all the information that you want to state present.
- Make sure that you know the kind of termination that will occur and how it can affect you or the business where it will be applied. Based on the samples above, there are a lot of termination letters that can be made depending on the situation where it will be used. Assess the situation where you will incorporate the usage of the termination letter and create a letter structure or layout that can help you achieve your purpose.
- Recheck or review the laws , guidelines and terms that are needed to be applied in the professional relationship that will soon be terminated. This will help you to have backups should the decision for termination be questioned.
- Identify all the items involved in the termination processes and procedures of implementation.
- Allow the reasons for termination be accompanied by a list of instances and other evidences.
Other than our samples of termination letter templates, you may also want to browse through our downloadable samples of Overdue Invoice Letters and Agreement Letter Templates.
Simple Partnership Termination Letter
Partnership Agreement Termination Letter
Partnership Contract Termination Letter
Partnership Termination Letter Format
Simple Termination Letter Format
Employee Termination Letter Format
Sample Termination Letter Format
Lease Termination Letter Format
Simple Landlord Termination Letters
Free Landlord Termination Letter
Sample Landlord Termination Letter
Landlord Lease Termination Letter
Landlord Termination Notice Letter
Simple Business Termination Letters
Business Partnership Termination Letter
Business Contract Termination Letter
Simple Official Termination Letters
Sample Official Termination Letter
Official Contract Termination Letter
Official Notice of Termination Letter
Other Nature of Termination Letters
Since termination letters are associated with ending professional relationships, it is mostly noted as a negative undertaking. However, there are other kinds of termination letters that are used for reasons that cannot be controlled by the people or other entities involved in a specific transaction. A few samples of other ways that a termination letter may be used can be seen on the samples below:
- Voluntary termination letters or Resignation Letters are used by employees who would like to resign from the company where s/he is currently employed. This termination is solely based on the personal will of the individual to let go of the job position that is currently assigned to him or her. A few reasons why a voluntary termination letter is given by an employee are as follows:
- They would like to explore more on other opportunities.
- They think that they are not fit for the job anymore.
- There may be issues in the department or the entire company that cannot be resolved at the fastest possible time.
- There is a better offer to the individual from another company.
- A Retirement Letter is also a form of a termination letter where an individual decides to leave his or her workplace due to reasons of age and other circumstances attached with aging. A retirement letter can be written due to the following reasons:
- The retirement is based on the law being practiced in the location where the individual is working regarding the allowable age bracket for a person to do work functions for a business.
- It can be a personal decision of a person to retire.
With these samples at hand, you can be assured that it is not always due to a negative thing or instance on why termination letters are created. If you will receive any kinds of termination letters, be assured that you are aware of its content and why it has been handed to you or the reason why the termination processes shall push through.
Other than our samples of termination letter templates, you may also want to browse through and download our samples of Teacher Letters and Thank You Letter to Boss Templates.