Diaries, journals, or popularly known as “planners” are a way of documenting tasks or events for a certain period of time. Planners keep us ahead of our day, week, or year whether for personal, educational, or promotional reasons. Most diaries contain past experiences like accounts of political figures that are read in history books; others have confidential information or simply a record of tasks in order for them to monitor their performance.
As the words of Benjamin Franklin go, “If you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail,” so never miss a day without a master plan by using our printable day planner templates. You can customize it to your preferences.
Teacher’s Day Planner Template
Wedding Day Planner Template
Hourly Daily Planner Template
7 Day Planner Template
Action Day Planner Template
Event Day Planner Template
What We Offer
Planning to get a planner yourself? You can use our daily planner template to kick off the year with ideas for success and meetings to stay on track of your goals for the year. Different templates work for specific professions. Some of the templates that adheres to your profession include these samples:
- Teacher’s Day Planner Template. Be organized and help your students expand their learning with this planner template to sort exercises and quizzes for your students.
- Wedding Day Planner Template. Book a meeting with wedding suppliers, have your own checklist, and save the wedding date with the wedding planner template.
Track progress of your tasks for work by using the daily action planner template. The action planner is helpful in
- Listing high- to low-priority tasks. Having an action planner lets you sequentially plan the least to greatest tasks that need to be done ASAP or could be accomplished later on.
- Working individually. Planning gives you freedom to work with less supervision at the workplace and disciplines you to stick to your schedule.
- Making assumptions. Planners let you determine the success of your plan and other alternative options you can look into.
- Creating potential solutions. Our documented plans gives us a picture of how our plans affect our goals, and ultimately, it’ll give us potential ideas for solving problems.
- Reviewing goals. Aside from making solutions, we can go back to our goals to see if it is SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time-related).
Weekly Day Planner Template
Daily Work Planner Template
Day Planner Template
Sample Day Planner Template
Schedule for Success
Scheduling your days, weeks, months, or even years will not bring you success but will lead you to it. Make planners a stepping stone on which you could take toward the road to success. Take a look at these successful people’s consistent schedules:
C. S. Lewis
Author C. S. Lewis outlines his day as such:
- 8:00 a.m.—Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m.—Reading and writing
- 1:00 p.m.—Lunch
- 2:00 p.m.—Socials with friends
- 4:15 p.m.—Teatime
- 5:00 p.m.—Work
- 7:00 p.m.—Dinner
- 8:00 p.m.—Socials with friends
- 11:00 p.m.—Bedtime
American rapper Kendrick Lamar greets the day by having coffee and checking his iPad at 9:00 a.m., then heads off to his meeting and rehearsals at 11:15 a.m. At 6:00 p.m., he shops for goods and dives in to an interview at 8:00 p.m., and then he watches his prerecorded videos at 11:00 p.m. then hits the sack by 6:00 A.M.
Talk show host Oprah Winfrey wakes up at 6:00 a.m. to exercise and check out her e-mail then starts taping at 7:30 a.m. She makes calls at 11:30 a.m. and does more shows by 12:35 p.m. She starts meetings at 2:00, goes to the gym at 7:50, and has dinner at 8:50. She reads books at 10:00 then sleeps at 11:10.
As you’ve noticed, it doesn’t really matter how many hours of sleep these people get as it boils down to doing things consistently each day and making every hour count.
We also have a college daily planner template from our website for students to track their thesis.