An action plan, or sometimes called a program, is defined as an arrangement of steps that must be done or activities that need to be performed well to achieve success on a strategy. It is a detailed plan that outlines the specific actions needed to achieve a goal or goals. In a school setting, it refers to the plan samples created to organize for a improvement of the school. You may also see training templates.
Training Action Plan Template
Training Plan Template
Project Training Plan Template
There are three major elements of an action plan template. The first one are the specific tasks, which are the things that need to be done and by whom. Another element of an action plan is the time horizon, which refers to the time frame of the tasks to be done. Lastly, the resource allocation, which points to the funds that are available for the specific tasks. Check out our collection of Action Plan Templates here on our website for more action plan samples.
Action Plan Template
Business Action Plan Template
Employee Action Plan Template
Post Training Action Plan Template
Training Course Action Plan Template
Training Feedback Action Plan Template
Training and Development Action Plan Template
Steps on Building a Training Program
- Assessment. Determining what the learners need to know to achieve job-related tasks. The four types of learning styles are the following:
- Doer. They like to be actively involved in the learning process.
- Feeler. They focus more on feelings and expressions.
- Thinker. Heavily relies on logic and reasoning and likes to share ideas and concepts.
- Observer. Likes to watch and listen and tends to be reserved.
- Designing. Determining how the training program will look like.
- Development. Knowing what contents, learning experiences, and resources need to be included in the training program. Things to consider when developing training materials include the following:
- They should be easy to understand.
- They should be relevant to at least one or more learning outcomes.
- They should complement to the learning experiences in which the learners are engaging.
- Implementation. Determining if the training program will be delivered effectively to the learners.
- Evaluation. Knowing if the training program has met the needs of the learners.
Also, check out our collection of Training Plan Template.
Training Program Action Plan Template
Training Needs Analysis Action Plan
Training Needs Assessment Action Plan Template
Tips on How to Be engaging to Your Learners
- Ask them what they want to learn from the training and take notes from it.
- Promote understanding by providing examples that are relatable.
- Ask questions frequently to make the learning process a two-way interaction.
- Give a quiz or a feedback in a nonintimidating manner.
- Use both visual and aural modes of learning.
- Make the learning process lively by including humor and personal stories.
Why Download Our Templates?
These templates were selected from among the best ones on the Internet, and you may be able to download these templates without much hassle. You also have the choice to save it in various formats such as Doc, Docx, or PDF. Editing the templates in the Word format is easy, but to be able to edit PDF files, you may need to have a licensed version of Adobe Acrobat.
For even more templates to choose from, check out our collection of Word Action Plan Templates.