A financial presentation may consist of the reports of the previous operational year of the company regarding its finances. It can also have the information of the financial plan to be implemented in the current business operations. Moreover, a financial presentation may also discuss the financial goals, objectives, and expectations of the company being set so that appropriate measures and procedures will be followed.
You may use our financial presentation templates should you be needing references in creating different financial presentations that you may be tasked to do. Moreover, we also have various samples of presentation templates usable as guides in the creation of any presentation for particular functions and purposes.
144+ Presentation Templates in Word | PSD | Google Docs | PowerPoint | Apple Pages | Illustrator | Apple Keynote | Google Slides -START DOWNLOADING
Financial Planning Presentation Template
Financial Analysis Presentation Template
Financial Results Presentation Template
Financial Budget Presentation Template
Financial Reporting Presentation Template
Variables Involved in a Financial Presentation
Here are a few items that are needed to be provided in a financial presentation so that the financial information that the attendees of the presentation need to be knowledgeable about will be properly relayed:
- The financial transactions of the company
- The financial statements, records, and documents that support the current financial standing and condition of the business enterprise
- The updates regarding the assets, liabilities, equity, income, and expenses of the business
- The documented cash flows that are needed to be compiled and assessed
Inclusions of a Financial Presentation
A basic financial presentation, no matter what financial transaction it is used for, includes the following information:
- The introduction of the financial report including the items that will be the focus of discussions, the financial plans that will be implemented, and various financial statements and reports that will be shown
- The purpose of the financial presentation and the objectives and goals that are needed to be met and disclosed
- The discussion of financial statements and their components
- The financial and accounting policies being followed by the company for its business operations
- The concerns and threats that are being faced by the company financially
- Any other financial issues that are needed to be relayed to some stakeholders of the company
Other than our financial report samples, we can also provide you with downloadable financial analysis templates usable as guides in creating analysis reports and other documents concerning financial transactions that are needed to be assessed and further analyzed.
Financial Presentation Template in Excel
District Financial Presentation Template
Financial Statement Presentation Template
Important of a Financial Presentation
A financial presentation is very important for the company operations for the following reasons:
- It allows the business to see their current financial condition.
- A financial presentation shows data that are gathered from actual sources, which means that it shows a nearly accurate representation of the company’s situation in terms of its finances.
- The company may adjust its financial transactions and processes, depending on the results shown by the financial presentation.
- It can present the financial areas of strengths and weaknesses of the business.
Aside from our financial presentation templates, you may also browse through and download our samples of annual report templates.