Product presentations may be used in different levels of product creation. A product presentation may be used to present a product concept that a business may use for the creation of new product offerings. It may also be used as a market presentation for the people to be aware of the product and its specifications. These being said, product presentations are truly essential in the processes that are present in the product lifecycle.
We can give you samples of product presentation templates and other downloadable presentation templates, which may be used for other presentation activities that you are involved in.
Free Product Presentation Template
Software Product Presentation Template
Product Launch Presentation Template
Product Sales Presentation Template
Characteristics of Product Presentations
A product presentation is very important as it leaves a first impression about the product that is to be launched. This is the reason why product presentations must have the following characteristics:
- It must be brief and direct to the point.
- It must include a proper introduction about the product and how it differs from its competitors in the market.
- The strong and selling points of the products must be showcased.
- It must allow the market to see the features of the products and the advantages that these features may give them.
Outline of a Product Presentation
In creating a product presentation, this outline may be followed:
- Introduction of the company that created the product.
- Presentation of the situation that called the action for the product to be made.
- A short description of the product.
- The actual product presentation.
- The discussion about the specifications of the product and its outstanding qualities.
- The advantages of the product compared to its competitors.
- Presentation conclusion.
Aside from our product presentation templates, you may also download our product launch templates for references.
Product Strategy Presentation Template
Product Presentation Powerpoint Template
Flash Product Presentation Template
Product Portfolio Presentation Template
Product Development Presentation Template
Guidelines in Creating Product Presentations
If you are tasked to create a product presentation, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that the product presentation is appropriate to the target market and the audience of the presentation.
- Create a product presentation that can provide accurate orientation regarding the product that is to be launched. The product must be the focus of the product presentation, and you must not veer away from the product’s qualities that can translate the product presentation to actual sales.
- Assure that the objective of the product presentation is highlighted, which is mainly to make the product salable and for the market to be excited in purchasing the product.
- Make the product presentation relevant to the lives and the daily or special functions of your target market. Be sure to create a connection between the product and the lifestyle of the people for whom the product is.
- Make sure that the product positioning is well implemented for the people who need the product to know the specifics of the product being launched. It is of most importance as proper positioning will allow the target market that the product is made for them and their needs.
Should you already have enough knowledge regarding product presentations and its specifications, you may also browse through our sales presentation templates for you to be knowledgeable of other kinds of presentations especially those that concern sales and its processes.