A storyboard is a tool mostly used by videographers, filmmakers, animators, directors, and generally people in the film-making industry. Storyboard-making is essential in the initial creation of films since a particular sequence and order of scenes should be followed.
Movies and films take a long time to create. However, before they are transformed into the actual motion picture, there are storyboard templates to fill. Storyboards serve as a rough draft of an entire story and it is only fitting that blank storyboard templates make film-making tasks easy. In this page are general uses of storyboards and how important these tools are for organizing and sequencing of story chapters and scenes.
69+ Board Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Blank Movie Storyboard
Storyboard for Blank Film
Blank Video Storyboard
Blank Cartoon Storyboard
Printable Blank Storyboard
Why Use a Blank Storyboard Template
Any free storyboard template in this page would be a lot of use. Creating storyboards from scratch may take a lot of time. By just simply downloading an ideal storyboard template and editing one according to your story sequence, you’ve taken the first step to realizing the movie you had in mind.
Make use of a movie storyboard template and not worry about how to organize different scenes you have prepared. All storyboard examples have already outlined everything for you and filling it out with what’s necessary isn’t really something difficult to deal with.
Storyboards as the Best Visual Aid
Storyboards are effective in terms of helping you visualize your ideas. With a set of pictures and a few phrases for a caption, storyboards will allow you to see the entire flow of your narrative before you make it come to life.
Storyboards can be used, however, beyond the realm of film-making.
- Website storyboard templates are also commonly used in software development industries to help create a bigger draft picture of progressing website creation and designs.
- It can also be used in the business setting as a way to share ideas and plot out plans by visualizing certain concepts and procedures.
Blank Commercial Storyboard
Blank Storyboard Example
Blank Narrative Storyboard
Blank Picture Storyboard
Inclusions of a Storyboard
It is undeniable that flexible storyboard designs and outlines add up to one’s creativity. If you wish to create something of your very own from the story content down to its story twist and sequence, you have to learn what storyboards consist of.
Here are the basic inclusions of a storyboard:
- Title – Commonly, you could just write the anything that directly leads you to identifying a movie or a story as a whole. Storyboards could also be separately created for different scenes and every scene should have a title for proper identification.
- Story Overview – A brief overview of a particular story should be written within the topmost part of any storyboard. It serves as a bit of introduction for readers to follow.
- Scene Boxes – Story lines and scenes cannot be understood when provided for the audience in one setting. Scene boxes are made available in storyboards for it to easy divide and organize several chapters and scenes of a created story. Even a kid’s storyboard template includes scene boxes that guarantee stories that are easy for kids to be attentive on.
Any printable storyboard template is indeed useful for conveying creativity. In this sense, stories, films, and movies are made easy to understand as storyboards observe proper sequence and order all the time.