An invitation flyer is a kind of an invitation material printed on a single sheet of paper rather than being folded or having multiple pages to provide more information about a particular gathering. Invitation flyer templates can be used in a variety of events as its layout in the selected medium can actually provide both formal and casual visual appeals, depending on the design items and materials that will be applied on it.
Invitation flyers can be used to invite people to a party, a formal gathering, a casual get-together, and even on special occasions like weddings and birthday celebrations. If you want to create an invitation flyer, the first thing that you need to do is to assure that you have all the information needed to be disseminated and you also have a design or a theme in mind related to the event where the invitation flyer will be used.
Classy Christmas Invitation Flyer Template
Confetti Wedding Invitation Template
Wedding Invitation Flyer Template
Art Party Invitation Template
Invitation Flyer Template
Wedding Party Invitation Flyer Template
Gym Grand Opening Flyer Template
Merry Christmas Invitation Flyer
Christmas Invitation Flyer
Supreme Thanksgiving Invitation Flyer
Free Premium Halloween Party Invitation Flyer
Sample Party Invitation Flyer
Graduation Party Invitation Flyer
Bachelorette Party Invitation Flyer
Sample Church Invitation Flyer
Church Gospel Concert Invitation Flyer
Church Anniversary Invitation Flyer
Business Promotion Invitation Flyer
Business Invitation Flyer
Construction Business Invitation Flyer
Corporate Business Invitation Flyer
Sample Birthday Invitation Flyer
Birthday Bash Invitation Flyer
Kid’s Birthday Invitation Flyer
Sample Event Invitation Flyer
School Event Invitation Flyer
Club Event Invitation Flyer
Golf Event Invitation Flyer
Music Event Invitation Flyer
Creating an Invitation Flyer
Since an invitation flyer is used to provide information about a specific event or a purpose to gather, here are a few items that should always be included in an invitation flyer:
- The reason for the invitation or the purpose on why the invitation flyer has been sent out
- The names of the entity for whom the party is
- The date and time of the event where a person has been invited
- The location of the event and, if possible, a guide map on how to get there
- The theme of the party or the mood that the guests can expect should they decide to go to the celebration
- The dress code that the guests are requested to follow for the theme of the event to be fully implemented
- Other details that are necessary to be known by the invited guests
Invitation Flyers Used for Business Purposes and Formal Events
An invitation flyer is not just for celebrations as it can be used by businesses as a marketing tool to promote their brand and the products and services that they offer to their consumers. A few samples of invitation flyers used for this particular purpose are as follows:
- Businesses can use invitation flyers to promote the activities that they will host. As an example, people can get more information about a business’s grand opening, if invitation flyers will be sent out on dates prior to the event. It can be a way for businesses to generate more foot traffic and for their events to be more successful in terms of the number of people who have participated in the program that they have prepared.
- Invitation flyers may also be given out at the counters of stores to announce a sale date or to provide more information about the special offerings that they will provide to their consumers. An invitation flyer used for this kind of promotional activity should contain the basic information that can be seen in an invitation flyer and the guidelines and specific details about the offering that can convince people to go to the store and practice their purchasing power which will be translated as actual sales for the company.
- For formal events, an invitation flyer can be used to invite people to be present at an army promotion, a fundraising event, or even on a school’s graduation rites. Formal invitation flyers focus more on its content compared to other celebration invitation flyers where there are a lot of design items that are present to improve the visuals and aesthetic of the document.
- Conferences, seminars, and conventions can also make use of invitation flyers to provide information about a specific gathering that will be centered in the discussion of a particular purpose, advocacy, or field of learning and expertise. Invitation flyers used in this manner must visually present the subject or topic of discussion and the type of people or groups that can benefit should they attend in the gathering.
Sample Army Promotion Invitation Flyer
Sample BBQ Invitation Flyer
BBQ Cook Out Invitation Flyer
BBQ Lunch Invitation Flyer
BBQ Invitation Menu Flyer
Sample Conference Invitation Flyer
Women’s Conference Invitation Flyer
Sample Dinner Invitation Flyer
Christmas Dinner Invitation Flyer
Sample Grand Opening Invitation Flyer
Grand Opening Invitation Flyer
Gym Grand Opening Invitation Flyer
Hair Salon Grand Opening Invitation Flyer
Invitation Flyers Used for Parties and Celebrations
Aside from its effectiveness as an invitation material to formal and business-related matters, an invitation flyer may also be used to ask for the presence of guests in parties and celebrations. With a few tweaks in its design and the use of more vibrant and lively font styles, a party invitation flyer can already be used for the following purposes:
- A bachelorette party can use an invitation flyer to provide information about the things that will happen in the last event that a woman will be celebrating as a single person. It can also be used by girls and women of all ages for the special occasions that will happen in their lives like their debuts and the likes.
- Weddings are also events where organizers are already practicing the use of wedding invitation flyers rather than resorting to the usage of conventional wedding invitation cards. For one, it looks more polished and it can already show all the program flow of both the wedding ceremonies and the reception in just one document. This is very helpful, especially if the couple wants to assure that the theme of the wedding can be fully seen in the invitation flyer while providing all the information needed to be known by the wedding attendees.
- An birthday invitation flyer is also a great material to give to guests of birthday celebrations be it fully planned or even if the celebrant will be surprised on the day of his or her birthday. Create a birthday-worthy invitation flyer by using designs that are colorful, vibrant, and those that exude a mood of joy.
- With the use of soft hues and smooth textures in the design, an invitation flyer will work best for events that are related to babies, toddlers, and kids like baby showers, baptismal, and early years of birthday celebrations. In most of these events, parents bring children and babies as well. This is the reason why it is better to provide them with an invitation flyer that they can browse through without turning on pages as they may be busy taking care of their children from time to time, even if they want to know more information about the event or they just want to be aware on the part of the program that is already happening.
- Invitation flyers may also be used to invite people to get together for club and beach parties, music festivals, and holiday celebrations. It is very important to be precise and concise in relaying information about these kinds of events as they are usually themed and the guests who plans to attend the celebration should be guided properly so they could prepare accordingly and for him or her to fit the brief to be implemented during the event proper.
Guidelines in Using Invitation Flyers for Parties and Celebrations
If you will use an invitation flyer for the purpose of inviting guests to a party or a celebration, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Be sure that the theme of the event is incorporated to the invitation flyer as this will make the invitation unique, memorable, and strikingly appealing.
- More than the design of the invitation flyer, focus on the accuracy and readability of the information that you will put in the invitation flyer.
- Create cohesion in all the design materials that you will use so that the overall appearance of the invitation flyer will not be messy and can fully be interpreted.
- As much as possible, do not veer away from the color selection of the entire event or the palettes that are also used in other materials present in the location of the gathering.
Sample Holiday Invitation Flyer
Holiday Food Drive Invitation Flyer
Happy Holiday Invitation Flyer
Sample Restaurant Invitation Flyer
Fast Food Restaurant Invitation Flyer
Sample Seminar Invitation Flyer
Financial Seminar Invitation Flyer
Sample Summer Invitation Flyer
Summer Camp Invitation Flyer
Summer Beach Party Invitation Flyer
Retro Summer Invitation Flyer
Invitation Flyers Used for Casual Gatherings
More than the usage of invitation flyers to formal gatherings and special events, it can actually be used in simple get together where the presence of people is more than enough to celebrate. A few of these gatherings where an invitation flyer may be used are as follows:
- Farewell party invitation flyers are given to people who are close to a person that will already leave either a company, an organization, or a location. Events like this mainly occur because of retirement, resignation, and/or migration.
- Churches can also give out invitation flyers to invite people to attend the gospel, join them in church activities and programs, and to let people feel welcomed to participate in church discussions and small support groups.
- An invitation flyer is also a great way to invite close friends and acquaintances to anniversaries and other milestones that people have already reached.
- A simple get-together over meals can also be celebrated even by only a few people who would like to update each other about their individual lives. A few of these casual gatherings can be a BBQ or grill party; a cookout celebration involving friends or a small group of people; and a breakfast, lunch, or dinner reunion of people who haven’t met each other for a long time.
Designing an Invitation Flyer
If you are already aware of the things that you will put in an invitation planner, the next thing to do is to identify the design items that you will incorporate to the material. A few suggestions in designing an invitation flyer are as follows:
- Know the purpose of the invitation or the kind of event where the invitation flyer will be used. We have already provided you with samples of invitation flyers used for corporate events, businesses, gatherings, and celebrations so it will be easier for you to know the event type where the functions of an invitation flyer will be of use.
- Identify the theme or the mood of the event. The design of the invitation flyer may vary on the items that are involved in the program of the event. If the invitation flyer will be used for a formal event, make sure that your invitation flyer will be business-like and will use design items that are sleek and corporate-looking. On the other hand, you can be more playful and creative if the invitation flyer will be used for events that are more casual and laid back.
- The color palette or scheme. Before proceeding to the actual design process of the invitation flyer, create a color scheme or lay the color palette that you want to apply to the design. Color blocking and the proper incorporation of colors, hues, and textures are very important as an invitation flyer is a one page document and it is seen with its overall entirety.
- The fonts and font styles. Know the fonts that you will use for the information that can be seen in the invitation flyer. It is highly suggested to use two to three variations of font styles so that the appearance of the texts will not be too visually overwhelming.
- Stick to the theme. Your design elements may be inspired by the location of the event, the celebration which is the reason of the gathering, the character of the person to whom the event is for, and the theme used in the event.
- The resource to use. Know the materials that will be used in the event and use icons that represent the materials present in the gathering. The design of the invitation flyer should be aligned to the celebration and there should be items present in the invitation flyer that can provide the link between the event and the document used to invite the guests.
With the different types of events where an invitation flyer may be used, it is really important to assure that the person who will design the invitation flyer is aware of the event’s program and that he or she can fully reflect the event in the invitation flyer. Being able to succeed regarding this matter can provide the guests with a proper preview of the things that they can expect to the event where they are invited.
With all the guides and samples that we have provided, we hope that you are already confident and knowledgeable in selecting the invitation flyer that is accurate to be used for the event that you will host or organize.