A great logo is a vital element to the success of any organization. For those in the fashion industry most especially, a logo is a visual manifestation of the company’s design philosophy. A single glance of a logo should introduce your company’s identity and enable your customers to identify with your unique brand.
To put your clothing company in an unparalleled edge against the others, an identifiable logo on a clothing label strategically placed in your product should boost your brand’s popularity. Here are some Free Label Templates for clothing labels that are sure to increase your brand’s market.
210+ Label Templates in Word | PSD | InDesign | Apple Pages | Publisher | Illustrator -START DOWNLOADING
Free Clothing Label Template
Printed Clothing Label
Woven Clothing Label
Personalized Clothing Label
Clothing Name Label
Clothing Label with Tag
How to Choose the Best Clothing Label for Your Brand
If you have your eyes set on a type of label but are still unsure which works best for you, then read on to find out the most common types and how it fits with your brand. There are three of the most common: printed, woven, and damask.
- Printed clothing labels are simply printed onto your garment using ink and plates. The good thing about this option is that you can have colors chosen from specific pantones, can be laid onto the interior or the exterior areas of the product, and could be your best option if you are working with a high volume of product. The biggest downside, though, is that these prints could fade overtime. These Fashion Label Templates can be customized for easier printing.
- Woven clothing labels are generally cotton or polyester threads woven into any area of the garment. With this type, you are able to present your company logo or information in awesome detail without having to worry about fading. This is a great option as well if you have a substantial amount of product with a limited amount of time to work with.
- Damask clothing labels are woven tighter that the simple woven tags and therefore demonstrates a more polished output, giving your product a more high-end feel. If you don’t fret much about your clothing labels a bit longer to finish as you are assured of its quality finish expressing your brand logo’s intricate details, then damask is the way to go.
Fabric Care Label
Brand Name Clothing Label
Cheap Clothing Label
Embroidered Clothing Label
Fabric Clothing Label
Making Your Clothing Label Stand Out
A unique brand logo is seamlessly matched with its own unique label is only one step of the game if you want to ensure that your apparel gets a permanent position in your clients’ closets. If you want to take the bigger leap and further expand your clothing label’s marketability, keep these suggestions in mind:
- Up your social media game. Reaching out to your audience to present your brand through your label gives the assumption you want to connect with them on a more personal level.
- Know your competition. A simple research to get a feel of what you’re competing against gives you the leverage to tweak your service and create a whole other experience for your audience.
- Keep your promises. If your clothing brand wants to establish vintage fashion with an approachable pricepoint, then follow to do so. A trusted brand always develops into a beloved brand.
If your brand wants to expand its visibility other than through these clothing labels, we have added these Sticker Label Templates on our website as a bonus.