Construction Manager Intern Job Ad and Description TemplatePart of the Construction
Download this Construction Manager Intern Job Ad and Description Template Design in Word, Google Docs, PDF Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Oral Innovative Technologies Ltd. provides innovative solutions to large business buildings and Geo technical-earth retaining structures. We are proud to be associated with landmark infrastructure and engineering projects since our inception.
What We Offer
We are a group of dynamic & growth-oriented professionals in the field of construction and engineering that is autonomous, challenging, and inspiring to strive for perfection and innovation.
Job Role & Summary
A reliable Construction Manager Intern plans construction projects and oversees their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. The intern will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects. He/she will coordinate a wide variety of projects under the supervision of the construction manager and help refine construction plans and control costs.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Will plan and prioritize individual contributions and those of team members to achieve high-quality, timely results.
- Select tools, materials and equipment, and track inventory.
- Work through the credibility of construction knowledge and display positive approach to problem-solving.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Assess and write proposals, monthly reports, and other related project documentation pertaining to job status.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts, and obtain permits and licenses.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Will achieve accurate project budgeting and basic estimating for project scope changes.
- Will perform additional assignments as per the Assistant Project Leader’s direction.
- Possess the skills to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of safety requirements on-site.
- Possess strong computer skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) working knowledge of project management software.
- Posses solid numerical and analytical skills.
- Displays professionalism and a strong work ethic.
- Possess an understanding of zoning and permitting issues for the localities where the Company does business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent ability to identify and understand the requirements of the project team.
- Dependable and punctual for all work-related commitments.
- Displays respectful interaction with other employees, owners, consultants, subcontractors, and the general.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Must be enrolled in a 4-year construction-related degree program at an accredited college/university.
- Must have completed 2 years in Construction Management.
- Successful completion of degrees or other training and experience in construction management and project management.
- Must attain knowledge of design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
- Must have knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Overtime pay.
- Yearly bonus based on performance.
- Flexible work schedule with weekends off.
Already a premium member? Sign in