It is very essential for an event to provide food options that are on par with what the event is for. There are different catering service businesses that provide food to the guests in a specific gathering. If you are to hire a catering service provider, a catering agreement should always be considered to be created and signed. Find out the best suitable agreement samples.
13+ FREE CATERING Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Restaurant Catering Agreement Template
Simple Catering Contract Agreement Template
A catering agreement assures both the catering service provider and the client that all the items that they have talked about regarding the food served at an event are all delivered, prepared, and provided. It also helps them to transact smoothly and allow each other to know the items that have been considered with regards to the catering processes. We can provide you with simple catering agreement templates and other Agreement Template samples, which you may use in different transactions.
Restaurant Catering Agreement Template
Home Delivery Catering Agreement
Snow College Catering Agreement
Catering Services Agreement
Event Catering Agreement Template
Catering Partner Agreement
Catering Sales Event Agreement
Restaurant Catering Agreement
There are dishes and menus that can only be specifically found in one restaurant. There may be other food services and establishments that provide them, but the taste and presentation of a specific restaurant will always make their product remembered. This is one of the reasons why restaurants are now venturing to the processes of providing catering services. A restaurant catering agreement includes the following information:
- The items in their menu selection that the client wants to get for an event
- The number of items that a client wants to get per dish
- The number of people that the client will invite to an event and the food items that are allocated per person
- Set menu orders that the client want to acquire for a specific number of people to be provided with different food selections
- The budget that the client wants to spend for restaurant orders to be used for catering
Other than our catering agreement templates, we can also provide you with Vendor Agreement Template and Partnership Agreement Template samples for your references.
Free Catering Agreement Template
Event Catering Services
Event catering services are primarily the entity holding the biggest market share in the catering industry. There are many events that need their services which include birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, get-togethers, and many other celebrations. An event catering service agreement usually have the following information:
- The number of invited guests
- Other services that the host of the event wants to get, which may include food servers, event setup, and more items that an event catering service provider can offer
- The date and time of food tasting for menu selection
- The final list of the food items to be served in the event
- The overall amount to be paid by the client for the event catering services
Personal Catering Agreement
There may also be personal catering services which is offered by individuals or groups who want to earn extra income and have the passion for cooking. Personal catering agreements are the simplest agreements as it is usually transacted between people who already know each other or whose invited guests of the event where the service will be provided are smaller compared to the number of guests that an event catering service provider handles.
Other than our catering service agreements, you may also download our Subcontractor Agreement Templates.