Mediation Confidentiality Agreement – 7+ Free Word, PDF Documents Download
All participants have to agree and understand the strict confidentiality and privacy of their mediation. Any mediation materials, discussions, correspondence and resolutions are not admissible to any court proceedings or third parties. The participants should not call the mediators for testifying it or provide their materials to any party or the court. You can also see Rental Agreement Templates.
Mediation is a settlement negotiation between the mediator and the participants, and any meeting between the participant and the mediator should be kept confidential, unless the mediator is authorized to share any information to others. To safeguard such information, a mediation confidentiality agreement template is signed between the participants and the mediator.
Mediation Confidentiality Agreement for Agent
When a person, party or business hires an agent, they need to sign a mediation confidentiality agreement that requires the agent to keep secret of any intellectual property or proprietary information the client shares with them. This kind of agreement between the party and the agent will protect the client as well as the agent by clearly stating what may be and what may not be shared with others.
Mediation Confidentiality Agreement for Marketer
If you have handed over your marketing and advertising tasks to an agency, they will frequently gain access to your sensitive information, including your sales plan, secret recipes, financial information, trade secrets and list of customers. Sometimes, they also come to know of your computer code and other intellectual property of your business. A mediation confidentiality agreement is signed to keep such information confidential.
Mediation Confidentiality Agreement for Affiliate
If you are working as an affiliate to a company, you definitely come to know some of its secrets, including the business plan, revenue sources and profit margins. But with a mediation confidentiality agreement, you are bound to keep your mouth shut and not reveal any of its secrets.
Workplace Mediation Confidentiality Agreement
Peer Mediation Confidentiality Agreement
Enforceability of Mediation Confidentiality Agreement
> How to Create a Mediation Confidentiality Agreement
A mediation agreement may or may not include a clause of confidentiality. If not, the mediator is required to sign a separate mediation confidentiality agreement. This agreement is broken into several broad sections, including the explanation of confidential and non-confidential information, what can be shared and what not, terms and conditions, and consequences of breach.
> When is Mediation Confidentiality Agreement Used
- When a business hires an agent to do a task for which some private information needs to be shared
- When a company uses a placement agency to hire employees, or an individual uses a placement agency to search for right employers
- When a business outsource his marketing and advertising job to an agency
- When a business starts an affiliate program
- When an individual or business gets an event organized by a professional
> Benefits of a Mediation Confidentiality Agreement
- A mediation confidentiality agreement protects any sensitive data from exposure
- It clearly defines what can be shared and what not, thus making the job easier for the mediator
- After signing the agreement, the party gains the legal right to sue the mediator, if he or she discloses any private information about the client
- It can be tailor made as per the party’s individual requirements and preferences
A mediator confidentiality agreement is of essence if you are hiring a mediator and sharing any confidential information with him. Here, you can download the mediation confidentiality agreement that suits your needs, and use it to preserve your private information under all circumstances. The best thing is that these templates can be customized as per your needs. You can also see Basic Confidentiality Agreement.