11+ Consulting Brochure Templates
For businesses to really prosper, they will often resort to seeking assistance from professionals who deal in providing top tier advice to people and organizations. These professionals work under a specific firm which is referred to as a consulting firm or consultancy agency.
For people to know of a business’ or agency’s existence and what they can do, the business will need to advertise themselves and their services to the public. Here, we’ve gathered ten consulting brochure templates that you can use for that purpose. Scroll down to see the templates yourself.
Elements of an Effective Consulting Brochure
1. Name and logo of the consulting firm: The first and topmost element on your consulting firm’s brochure should be its name and logo, and it should be made visible in order for readers to know the identity behind the brochure.
2. Tagline: Somewhere on the brochure’s cover page should be a brief statement that can easily stimulate the interests of the reader. This element is the tagline which serves as a catchy statement that also informs the reader regarding the nature of the firm.
3. The firm’s background: This element explains how the consulting firm was organized, but simply focuses on those occurrences that actually matter. Exploring the details is not really necessary, you only need to identify key people and what they aim to achieve for the firm.
4. The firm’s goal: In connection with the previous statement, this element identifies what the business wants to achieve and what they want to do in order to achieve those goals.
5. List of services offered: This element enumerates the services that the consulting firm is offering to its clients. These services include advanced analytics, corporate financing, and customer marketing, just to name a few.
6. Contact details: In brochures, you should never forget to include your contact details, you may even want to include the name of a contact person as well. This way, prospects will know who to contact and how to contact them.
10+ Consulting Brochure Templates
Consulting Trifold Brochure Template
Consulting Bifold Brochure Sample
Advertising Consultant Bi-Fold Bifold Brochure
Advertising Consultant Tri-Fold Brochure Example
Consulting Services Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Consulting Services Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Associate Bifold Brochure Layout
Available File Formats
Simple Consulting Brochure Design
IT Consulting Brochure Example
Consulting Brochure Sample
Solutions Consulting Brochure Format
Consulting Brochure Design Template
Steps to Designing a Good Consulting Brochure
1. Write a draft of the content: To guarantee yourself and your readers that your brochures do have quality content, write a draft of it first. If you prepare a draft beforehand, you’ll know what’s necessary to put on your brochure and you’ll also know how to write it.
2. Make a list of the services to be offered: To distinguish this with the previous step, this one mainly focuses on listing down the services that you are planning to offer to your clients.
3. Choose a type of brochure: Would you rather make your brochures in a bi-fold type or in a tri-fold type? Beyond those two, there are other brochure types that you can choose from, you may even refer to the Types section below.
4. Download and edit a brochure template: As you have seen earlier in this article, we have got templates that you can use for making your own brochures, and you can choose from among ten of them. Of course, after downloading a brochure template, you will then need to customize it according to your firm’s theme and standards.
5. Proofread the brochure’s content: Proofreading is very important especially for advertising and marketing materials since it ensures that the brochure’s content is free from any errors. The reason for its importance is because the quality of the brochure will reflect the credibility of the firm.
6. Print your brochures: Printing your agency’s brochures is the final step of the process and you can either do this yourself or with the help of printing businesses. If you choose to do it yourself, then just make sure to use high-quality materials.
Simple Tips for an Impressive Consulting Brochure Layout
- Always know what you’re trying to achieve and who your target audience is. This way, you’ll know what to do and how to do it properly.
- Make it a point to ensure that your brochures will stand out from the competition.
- Research and learn how successful businesses have done it, simply gather ideas from their business brochures but never replicate them.
- Avoid using big and lengthy words, make it as simple and easy-to-understand as possible, and go directly to the point.
- Embrace white space to help in de-cluttering the layout, it’s always good to have your elements stand out from each other.
1. Bi-fold brochure: The bi-fold brochure is a type of brochure that’s ideal for general presentations due to its simple and versatile nature. Because of that and the fact that they’re very easy to create, many businesses choose to use this type of brochure. In terms of appearance, a bi-fold brochure consists of a fold along the middle area to come up with two halves or a total of four panels.
2. Tri-fold brochure: The tri-fold brochure consists of three divided regions of the paper or card material resulting from being folded twice and bringing together the side panels towards the middle. Although this type of brochure provides the advertiser a lot of space for organizing their content, the panels are very narrow for large images.
3. Half-fold brochure: The half-fold brochure is basically just a bi-fold type but with its fold right in the middle of the paper material to form two equally-measured halves. The reason why many consider this as a different brochure is that bi-fold brochures often have their folds slightly off-centered.
4. Gate-fold brochure: The gate-fold brochure is something that’s not as common as the previous three when it comes to product or service advertising, but they are actually common among invitations. This brochure type presents itself as somewhat similar to the tri-fold type but its side panels are narrower than the middle panel. Only when used correctly that this type of brochure is able to make a big impact.
5. Z-fold brochure: This type of brochure got its name from the way it’s being folded, which is in a zigzag pattern to resemble the letter. A z-fold brochure is very similar to the tri-fold type mainly because of its number of folds and panels, although this one actually looks more creative and extravagant thus making it a very good alternative.
6. Accordion fold brochure: The accordion-fold brochure is basically an extension of the z-fold wherein it consists of multiple folds and panels, thus resembling the musical instrument. This is the ideal brochure type for businesses that require to communicate a step-by-step process or tutorial to their audiences.
7. Barrel fold brochure: Also known as roll fold, this type of brochure can be considered as an alternative to the accordion fold type wherein instead of folding the paper material in a zigzag pattern, this one is folded in a rolling motion. Nevertheless, a roll fold brochure type still has multiple folds and panels and is perfect for step-by-step presentations or content that need to be organized into multiple sections.
8. French fold brochure: The French fold brochure is probably something that you haven’t heard of before, and this is a brochure type that’s ideal for graphic-heavy layouts. The French fold presents itself as a two by two brochure resulting from being folded in half crosswise and then folded in half lengthwise.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
How should brochures be presented?
A brochure should always be reader-friendly and be able to provide the necessary details of the product or service to the reader.
How are brochures able to help a business?
The use of brochures can help in conveying information, gathering prospects, converting leads, and indirectly contribute to the growth of the business.
When it comes to creating high-quality and visually-stunning brochures for your consulting agency, we’ve got all the resources you need. Our collection of templates are some of the best on the internet and they’re fully editable to allow you to edit them according to your preferences. Sounds good? Download a template now.