Corporate social responsibilities are the activities pledged by a company or an organisation to give support to. A program that the company may do to gather support for a particular cause is by organising and holding a fundraising event. Fundraising may be for a special cause, an individual who needs help or a group that strongly create awareness for an advocacy. This kind of event may be known by many through the use of different marketing materials like a corporate fundraising brochure.
Corporate Fundraising Event Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Corporate Fundraising Event Tri-Fold Brochure Template
We can give you samples and templates of corporate fundraising brochures so you can have references if you are tasked to create this kind of brochure. Moreover, we also have other samples of Fund-Raising Brochures available for download.
Corporate Charity Fundraising Brochure
Corporate Fundraising Bi-Fold Brochure
Corporate Fundraising Tri-Fold Brochure
Corporate University Fundraising Brochure
Inclusions of a Corporate Fundraising Brochure
A basic corporate fundraising brochure includes the following information:
- The name of the organization who will host the corporate fundraising event.
- The purpose of the charity and the reason why the organization has chosen the particular fundraising event to occur.
- The person or group of people that will benefit from the charity. It can be an individual undergoing a very traumatic experience or an entire community that needs help for equality and/or justice.
- The information that are needed to be known by the people who would like to attend the fundraising even. This includes the usage of the proceeds of the fundraising event and how it can benefit the people to whom the event is for.
- The programs and activities that will occur in the event. Fundraising activities does not need to be boring. The more people there are who would like to help, the more activities, or the longer the program can be made.
- The kind of help needed by the organization to support a charity, which may either be monetary or other sources where the fund will actually be used.
- The date and time of the fundraising event.
- The location of the event execution.
- Other information that may be needed to be relayed so more people will be more willing to extend their help.
Aside form our corporate fundraising brochure samples and templates, our templates of Advertising Brochures are also available for download.
Free Corporate Fundraising Brochure
Corporate School Fundraising Brochure
Corporate Church Fundraising Brochure
Corporate Fundraising Catalogue Brochure
Entities That Can Make Use of a Corporate Fundraising Brochure
A corporate fundraising brochure may be used by the following groups:
- Companies and businesses that are aware of the responsibilities that they need to fulfill not only for the betterment of their business but also for the development of human relations and humanity itself.
- Universities and other educational institutions that allow their students to know the value of helping others at an early age or at a stage where they can already lend help to others.
- Churches who would like to extend their help to different people whose lives are not as fortunate as theirs.
Guidelines in Making a Corporate Fundraising Brochure
If you are tasked to create a corporate fundraising brochure, here are a few guidelines that you may follow:
- Assure that all the information are properly placed in the brochure and that all of them are accurate and up to date.
- Create a corporate fundraising brochure design that will reflect the advocacy or program supported by the organization.
- Make sure that the corporate fundraising brochure can spread awareness about real scenarios and not just made up items for the benefit of the company.
Other than our corporate fundraising brochure templates, you may also be interested to browse through and download our samples of Corporate Brochure Templates.