Business forms are types of documents that are commonly used in running a business. Whether they are used for business transactions or other business correspondence, many businesses require forms for legal purposes while also needing forms for simple processes such as work orders or invoices at the same time.
Business forms are inevitable if you want to run your business smoothly and with less hassle, as well as to avoid any legal dispute. A range of business form templates is presented in this article that you can download, customize, and use for just about every business need. Feel free to browse on these various templates and find what you require.
Do not forget to check out our Excel Form Templates on another article.
Official Business Form Template
Small Business Form Template
Business Trip Form Template
Business Order Form Template
Business Account Opening Form Template
Types of Business Forms
When operating a business, you will often find yourself in need of these types of standard business forms.
- Corporate forms. These forms are usually necessary when you are establishing a corporation, starting an LLC, creating a partnership, or running a sole proprietorship. Examples of this type are articles of incorporation, corporate bylaws, stock certificates, etc.
- General business forms. These are forms you need in your day-to-day business activities. General business forms serve as records of your daily orders of supplies and everyday transactions with customers. A good example is our Order Form Template.
- Employment forms. These forms are used in hiring and maintaining employees, which contain the agreement made with employees and consultants at the time of hire. Just like an Employment Agreement Form, compensations and other stipulations are stated.
- Financial forms. It is essential to keep track of a business financial status—that is why financial forms are a necessity. Every business requires forms, such as our Inventory Form Template, to create a financial assessments at the end of a period to see the future of a company.
Business Contact Information Form Template
Business Sponsorship Form Template
Business Plan Form Template
Business Proposal Form Template
Business Loan Application Form Template
Characteristics of a Business Form
- Legal and professional. Business forms are written to discuss professional matters. All the discussions within businesses are considered with legal relevance once they are put into writing.
- Honest and trustworthy. There should be no room for mistakes when filling out any business form, and every information should be drafted accurately. They can be considered of value when a need for reference arises.
- Simple and concise. Just like how Contract Forms are considered formal transactions, business owners would not want unnecessary details in a business application form to avoid confusion.
- Precise and straightforward. In order to get the help a business needs in a timely manner, the business application form should be direct and exact.
Running a business needs a serious mind-set for it to be successful. You need collaborations with other businesses, and this is why business forms are handy. Aside from keeping up with the legal and regulatory requirements, they can also help build and keep good relationships with others.