Businesses are always looking for a way to promote their brand and doing so isn’t exactly easy. However, there are certain methods that are definitely useful for branding purposes. One example would be through the use of letterheads.
Having this sheet of paper is a great way for customers and clients to see a business’s professionalism. This article will teach you all that you need to know in regards to how you can go about in creating your very own letterhead samples in Apple Pages.
Remember that a point of a letterhead document is to help people identify your brand. The only way that you can ensure that it does what it’s supposed to would be for you to implement the basic elements. They are as follows:
1. Business Information: Recipients of the document will want to know the business that’s responsible for sending it. That’s why it is very important that the business’s complete name is written at the top-left corner of the letterhead. This is also where you’ll want to place other basic information such as the business’s address or even contact information.
2. Business Logo: One of best ways for a business to promote its brand is through the use of a logo. This easily helps people familiarize themselves with the brand. If you’re going to make a logo, then make sure that it’s an image that represents the purpose of the business. For example, let’s say that you’re making one for a business that handles travel-related services. You should consider going with a travel logo that contains an image of modes of transportation such as buses, planes, boats, etc.
3. Recipient Information: The document must also point out who it’s meant for. This is why it will need the complete name and address of the recipient. Do not forget to include a salutation that’s used to open up the letter.
4. Date: The date of the letter may come before or after the recipient’s name and address, but remember that this should always be before the salutation. Be sure to put in the month, day, and year so that the recipient knows when exactly the document was created.
5. Body: This is where all the information that you’ll want to share with the recipient is going to be located. Once you’re done with the salutation, then next is to point out everything that the recipient will need to know. Be sure to explain it all in detail.
6. Closing and Signature: Below the body is the closing and signature of the sender. Some letterheads may include a graphic of the sender’s signature if the letter is going to be sent via email or if it’s going to be used on the internet.
1. Access Apple Pages: This is a program that’s made specifically for iOS devices. If you do not already have one and if there are reasons which prevent you from making a purchase, then you’ll need to find another alternative program; one of the best alternative options you can go with would be Microsoft Word. If you do have access to Apple Pages, then here’s what you’ll need to do:
Take note that you can use this process to help you create other types of documents in Apple Pages should you wish to do so.
2. Create your letterhead: Here are the things that you are going to have to do:
If you want to learn more about the different types of letterheads you can create, then go through our site until you are able to find the articles you need.
Although it’s not a requirement, it is important for a business to establish its own letterhead if it wants to better promote itself to customers and clients.
Remember that there are numerous letterhead templates that you can use that will easily let you create just about any kind of letterhead that you need.
Use the information found in this article so that you can properly come up with a letterhead that your business needs.