Writing a Resignation Letter starts with your firm decision to resign from the professional post that you are currently handling. There are many ways that you can write a resignation letter depending on the reason/s for your resignation, the factors that are involved in the entire resignation procedures, and the resignation processes that your company implements. There are different Resignation Letter Writing Tips that may be applied in specific resignation undertakings. You may also see Letter Samples.
This post is a collection of various resignation letter templates that you may use as references in creating a resignation letter fit for the condition or instance where you are currently at with regards to your resignation. More so, we can provide you with samples of Retirement Resignation Letter Templates in the link provided for additional guides in creating a resignation letter if your reason for leaving the company is due to retirement.
158+ Resignation Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Google Docs | Apple Pages -START DOWNLOADING
Simple Letter of Resignation Template
Simple Resignation Letter Going Back to School
Resignation Letter Due to Travel
Sample Accountant Resignation Letter
Immediate Resignation Letter
Job Resignation Letter With a Reason
Formal Resignation Letters
Formal Resignation with Notice Period
Employee Resignation Letters
Employee Resignation Example
Guidelines in Writing a Job Resignation Letter
A few suggestions in writing a job resignation letter are as follows:
- Be direct to the point. State your decision to resign in the first paragraph of your letter. You need to remember that a job resignation letter is a professional letter and that it should easily provide the details of the job resignation to the expected receiver of the letter.
- Keep your language simple but corporate and professional. Your resignation letter will be passed by your Supervisor to the department or division’s Manager and the Human Resource of the company. Assure that you will write a resignation letter that is business-like for you to have a lasting professional impression. We can provide you with samples of Simple Resignation Letter templates in the link provided.
- Write a comprehensive job resignation letter. Assure that all the details that are needed to be present in a job resignation letter templates are available in the document that you will write.
Director Resignation Letters
Company Director Resignation
Board of Director Resignation
Managing Director Resignation
Official Resignation Letters
Official Email Resignation
Official Resignation Letter to Manager
Official Resignation Format
Why Use Our Resignation Letter Templates?
Here are a few reasons why we believe you should use our resignation letter templates:
- The resignation letters available for download in this post are used in different industries. You may select the specific resignation letter that contains the details that are related to the nature of your company’s work operations and the industry where you currently belong.
- Our resignation letter templates also have specifications in terms of the job position that the resigning employee will leave. Hence, it will be easier for you to select the resignation letter sample that is used in the same professional work position that you have.
- Resignation letter templates serve as guide in identifying the information that are needed to be seen in a specific resignation letter. It creates a format that you may follow for you to assure that all the items that you should discuss and include in this specific letter are already written in an organized manner.
- Our resignation letters are simple in nature and can easily be edited.
Manager Resignation Letters
Sample Manager Resignation
Assistant Manager Resignation Sample
Teacher Resignation Letters
Elementary Teacher Resignation
School Teacher Resignation
Nurse Resignation Letters
Staff Nurse Resignation Example
Nurse Resignation with 2 Weeks Notice
Retirement Resignation Letters
Example of Early Retirement Resignation
Sample Retirement Resignation Sample
Retirement Resignation Letter in DOC
What’s Inside a Resignation Letter?
Though a resignation letter is used in different industries, most resignation letters follow a common format where specific information can be seen. Resignation letters may be a professional letter, but its content also contains personal matters, especially in terms of the reasons why it has to be written and the factors that are involved in an employee’s resignation.
A basic resignation letter includes the following details:
- The date that the resignation letter was written
- The entity who are expected to receive the resignation notice letter
- The name of the company where the employee will resign
- The name of the employee who would like to resign from his or her post
- The statement of the employee’s decision to resign
- The effective date of the resignation
- The number of days that the employee will render professional services before the effective date of his or her resignation
- The reason for the employee’s resignation
- The job position that the employee will leave behind
- The department or division where the employee is currently assigned
We can provide you with more downloadable samples of Employee Resignation Letter templates in the link provided.
Resignation Acknowledgement Letters
Employee Resignation Acknowledgement Letter
Resignation Acknowledgement Sample
Trainee Resignation Letters
Sample Trainee Resignation
Trainee Resignation Example
Executive Resignation Letters
Sales Executive Resignation Example
Sample Executive Resignation
Teacher Resignation Letter
One of the job positions that can use a resignation letter is that of a teacher. A teacher resignation letter may be written due to the following reasons:
- The teacher received another teaching offer from another academic institution which is better compared to what he or she is getting and/or receiving from the school where she is currently teaching.
- The teacher will already migrate or will transfer to a location where it will be hard for him or her to go to the school where he or she teaches on a daily basis.
- There may be some misunderstandings and management issues that lead to the decision of the teacher to resign from his or her post.
Kinds of Resignation Letters
Aside from our teacher resignation letter templates, more samples of resignation letters are as follows:
- Formal resignation with notice period is the resignation letter written by an employee who is willing to render the required time of service that the company implements before the effective date of his or her resignation.
- contractor resignation letters are written by employees who have freelance work functions and responsibilities to a company. Resignation letters done in this manner are usually forced, especially if the project where the independent contract is involved in already finished.
- Board of director resignation letters are created by a business’s board who would like to withdraw from his or her responsibilities in managing the operations of the business.
- E-mail resignation letters are the electronic resignation letters that are sent through e-mail due to valid reasons.
- Immediate resignation letters are written by employees who cannot render additional service days prior to their resignation date.