A sales plan is used by companies to allocate the sales activities in the time frame where the will mostly be beneficial to the company operations. It is very important to assure that all sales activities are done in the accurate time for the efforts and purposes of the sales activities to not be wasted or generate lower financial results. You may also see plan samples.
95+ FREE PLAN Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple (MAC) Numbers, Microsoft Publisher
Monthly Sales Plan Template
Restaurant Sales Plan Template
Sales Plan Template
Sales Action Plan Template
If you are in the field of sales and would like to have a reference in creating your sales plan, you may download our monthly sales plan templates. Other than its usage in the field of sales, you may also download our Plan Template samples, which may be used for other fields of expertise, industries, and programs.
Monthly Sales Call Plan Template
Monthly Sales Planner Template
Monthly Sales Plan Format
Monthly Sales Call Plan
A sales call is the meeting set by clients for a sales agent to present the offerings of the business where he or she works at. It is the initial transaction that will help the client decide whether they will purchase or acquire the products and/or services offered to them by a company.
A monthly sales call plan includes the following information:
The entities that a sales agent or account executive needs to meet
- The sales call target or quota of the sales agent
- The number of organizations, businesses, and individuals that the salesperson have met for presentation of the company’s offerings in a specific month
Once all the sales calls done in a month’s time are already done, here are the items that can consider whether the activities done by the sales agent are effective or not:
- The actual number of sales calls that are transalated to actual sales
- The number of loyal clients who acquired the products and services of the company again
- The new clients that the sales agent have convinced to purchase products and services from the company
- The individual amounts per closed transaction
- The total amount of the transactions that will identify whether the sales agent has reached his or her monthly quota
Other than our monthly sales plan templates, you may also browse through our Sales Plan Templates which can be used in either a longer or shorter time duration for planning and scheduling sales activities and programs.
Monthly Sales Target Plan Template
Monthly Sales Business Plan Template
Monthly Sales Revenue Plan Template
Other Monthly Sales Plan
Aside from the monthly sales call plan, here are other monthly plans that are used in the field of sales:
These plans may be different in nature of usage, but they are all prepared for the purpose of assuring that the company will get its targeted income for a specific month.
Guidelines in Creating a Monthly Sales Plan
If you are to create a monthly sales plan, be sure to be guided by the following measures:
- Assure that your monthly sales plan are attainable. You may use data and information from the past monthly performances of the company or the sales result trends that the business have for a duration of time.
- Create sales plans that are appropriate for the target market of the company to attain more sales and penetrate a bigger market share.
- Study or research for trends in the market area to assure that the sales plan are related to what the market currently needs.
- Be aware of the factors that may affect the effectiveness of the sales plan implementation so proper measures and adjustments may be done when needed.
Other than our monthly sales plan, you may also be interested to browse through our Monthly Marketing Plan Template samples.