9+ Planner Templates in Apple Pages
There are many employees who have to take care of many different tasks on a daily basis. If you are one of those employees, then you will need something that will help remind you about what it is that you need to do, when you need to do it, and where. You can also check out planner templates.
The one tool that can definitely aid you would happen to be a planner. This article is going to teach you all that you need to know in regards to how you should go about making your very own planner.
Elements of a Good Planner
If you are going to start making your own planner, then you should know that there are a couple of basic elements that you must never forget to include. The point of knowing what these elements are is so that you can include them into the document. They are what ensures that your planner is able to do what it is supposed to: help you keep track of the tasks that you need to complete and to ensure that you finish them on time.
So knowing that here are the basic elements that you need to include in every planner you end up making:
1. Title: The one important element that every title should have would have to be a title. The reason for their existence is so that it helps tell readers exactly what the planner is for. As you are making the title, you have to make sure that it is directly related to its purpose. So let’s say for example that you are making a planner specifically for reminding you about all of the tasks that you have to do within the week. You can have the title to be something like “Weekly Planner” or anything else that is similar to that.
2. Goals: The point of the planner is so that you’ll know what it is that you want to accomplish. While it is important for you to make a list of all the tasks that you have to complete, you will also want to put in the goal that you ultimately want to achieve. Doing this can help remind you just how important it is that you finish everything on time, and it can be used as a source of motivation to help you clear all your tasks.
3. Task Details: A planner is not complete unless it has a list of tasks that you need to finish. Other than a description of each task, you will also have to ensure that you include other important details such as where they need to be done, when they have to be done, who needs to do them and so on
4. Time and Date: You, and whoever is possible involved, will want to know when the planner is going to be used on. Not only that, but you need to know the time and date in which certain tasks need to be finished, or when a goal has to be achieved. So when you are writing down the time and date, be sure to do so in a complete manner.
9+ Planner Templates in Apple Pages
Monthly Budget Planner
Daily Planner Template
24 Hours Planner Template
Free Goal Planner Template
Free Financial Planner Template
Free Event Planner Template
Keyword Planner Template
Available File Formats
Meeting Planner Template
Simple Budget Planner Template
How to Make a Planner
Now that you have managed to learn about the basic elements, the next thing that you will need to learn would be how you should go about in making your planner. Again, you will want to guarantee that whatever planner you end up making is one that can actually aid you in completing your tasks and reaching your goal. The only way for that to happen is if you are able to come up with an effective one. You may also like planner templates in apple pages.
Knowing that, here are the steps that will allow you to come up with a proper planner:
1. Gain Access to the Apple Pages Program:
- Click on the “Pages: icon to open the program.
- Choose from the list of templates that you want to use in order to make your planner
- Click Choose to open a new document by using the template you selected.
As you can see, the steps are generally easy to follow. You can also use these steps to help you come up with documents other than a planner.
2. Make Your Planner: Whether you decide to use a template or start making one from scratch, whatever planner you decide to create must have all of the information that it needs. So be sure that you do the following:
- Know the Purpose of Your Planner: When it comes to making any kind of planner, it is very important that you know its purpose. Doing so will guarantee that you have an idea as to what goal or goals you will need to reach. This then gives you an idea as to what tasks you will need to list down and complete in order for you to reach those goals. And lastly, knowing the purpose of the planner will tell you what kind of title you should give.
- Point Out Additional Information: There are certain tasks wherein you might be required to include additional details. So let’s say that you ended up making a teacher planner and that there are extra classes that you will need to teach in order to fulfill your goal. So what are these classes? Who will you be teaching them to? Where do you have to be when teaching them? What time do the extra classes start and end? These are all questions that you will want to answer by putting them in the planner. The additional information that you will need to include will depend entirely on the type of planner you have to make. All you have to do is to learn what kind of planner you will need to make to ensure that you know what details you will have to include.
Tips for Making a Planner
1. Go with a proper format: When it comes to making any kind of planner, it is always important that you consider what kind of format you should go for. What this means is that you will need to think about what kind of font and font size you are going to use, as well as how you should present the information you wish to put into the document. If you are having trouble knowing what kind of format you should go for, then you simply need to check out the many different samples of planners that you can find all over the internet or even here on our own site.
2. Make sure that it has all of the information it needs: The last thing that you want to have is a planner that lacks important information. In order for you to avoid that, you will just have to make sure that the planner you make contains everything it needs to help you out. Take note of all the tasks that you have to complete and if there are any details missing, or if there is any piece of information that contains errors that you will have to correct immediately.
Type of Planner
When it comes to making planners, you should know that there different types. Take note that different types of planners are meant to contain different types of tasks and goals. Learning about the types that you can make can ensure that you create the ones that are appropriate for your current situation. So knowing that, here are a few examples:
- Keyword Planner
- Teacher Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Productivity Planner
- Marketing Planner
- Sales Planner
- Academic Planner
- Meeting Planner
- Schedule Planner
If you would like to learn more about the other types of planners that you can make, or if you want to learn about other types of documents in general, then you can always go through our site until you can find the articles that can give you the information you need.
Is There an Easy Way to Bring and Access My Planner?
Yes. Considering the advancement in today’s technology, you can easily carry around a digital copy of your planner with most mobile devices. All you need is the appropriate program, and possibly an internet connection, and then you can bring your planner with you wherever you go. However, it is also good to have a physical copy as there might be situations where you will not be able to access the digital copy of your planner.
How Can I Easily Make One?
The easiest way to make any kind of planner is by using a template. Templates usually have dummy information that you can replace with whatever you want, or they’re blank and you have to be the one that needs to fill it out. Either way, using a template is more convenient, but do not use one if you want to go for a more personal looking planner. If you like, you can use the templates that are available in this article.
So long as you make the most out of the information presented to you via this article, then you should not have to worry about creating a proper and effective planner.