A risk action plan is used to avoid the occurrences of risks in the business operations of the company and the processes that may be done to serve as counteractions should risks be present. A risk action plan template helps in developing action courses to minimize potential risks and avoid its impacts that can negatively affect the business operations.
95+ FREE PLAN Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple (MAC) Numbers, Microsoft Publisher
Risk Action Plan Template
Risk Management Action Plan Template
Risk Assessment Action Plan Template
If you want to create a risk action plan to be used by your company or an organization where you belong, you may download our risk action plan templates. We can also provide you with different Action Plan Template samples, which you may use as references in creating various action plans that can be implemented in any processes that you are involved in.
Risk Mitigation Action Plan Template
Fire Risk Assessment Action Plan Template
Inclusions of a Risk Action Plan
A basic risk action plan includes the following items:
- The risks that can possibly occur within the duration of company operations
- The possible time frames where these risks will occur
- The actions that are needed to be done to minimize risks and its impact
- The dates when risk action plans will be implemented
- The people who are tasked to do the tasks needed for the risk action plan to be implemented
- The purpose of the tasks to be done and how can it affect in the management and avoidance of risks
Analysis of Risks and Its Effects
Before creating a risk action plan, the company must first know the items where the risks may occur. It is very essential to identify the root cause of risks and on how they can affect the following components of the company:
- The company management and its organizational structure where risks may provide communication lapses and misunderstandings
- The equipment and tools used in the company processes which can be lost, damaged, or dysfunctional
- The company’s material and intellectual properties that can be subjected for changes and openness to competition, opportunities, and threats
Aside from our risk action plan templates, you may also browse through our downloadable samples of Risk Management Plan templates.
Risk Analysis Action Plan Template
Security Risk Action Plan Template
Risk Treatment Action Plan Template
Risk Action Control Plan Template
A risk action plan can only be done if the possible risks are listed and the company is aware that it might occur. It is very important to know the details of possible risk occurrences so that the company can make steps for preparation and precautionary procedures. A few items that can be assessed regarding risks are as follows:
- The category where the particular risk belong and its nature as a risk
- The possible things and instances to happen should a risk be present in a particular process
- The sources of the risk and how these sources can come out and develop during business operations
- The consequences that might happen should risks not be addressed or if a specific risk action plan not work out
- The items, tools, steps, and/or procedures that can help the avoidance of risks or the complete possibility to not experience them
The assessment of these items will help the effectiveness of the risk action plan and the implementation of the items written in the said plan. Other than our risk action plan templates, you may also be interested to download our samples of Crisis Plan Templates.