On the search for employee report templates? You’re on the right page. Monthly reports and other monitoring mechanisms keep an organization’s workforce keep track of their respective progress and development. It is one way of streamlining processes and procedures.
Having in mind the importance of employee reports, we’ve provided you here an array of employee reports and samples that are of great quality and content. From credit reports to incident and investigation reports, we have a collection of reports in store for you. Feel free to download and use them.
Editable Employee Expense Report Template
Employee Training Report Template
Employee Incident Report Template
Editable Monthly Report Template
HR Report Template in iPages
Progress Report Template
Internship Report Template to Edit
Printable Training Report Template
Free Employee Expense Report Template
Employee Weekly Report Template
Employee Weekly Status Report
Employee Handover Report Template
Employee Occupational Incident Report
Employee Investigation Sample
Employee Weekly Report
Employee Performance Appraisal Example
Employee Accident Report
Employee Disciplinary Sample Report
What Is an Employee Report?
Generally, an employee report is a form of documentation. It comes in various forms and purposes. For instance, an employee monthly performance report provides the status of employees regarding their performance, productivity, efficiency, etc., depending on the companies criteria and indicators. They are also used as a bases for promotions and other ways of appreciating and rewarding the efforts of the employees.
With the use of our templates, you can regulate and improvise the management and organization of your employees which can be beneficial to the company as a whole.
How to Write a Monthly Employee Report?
Supervisors and managers make use of reports to inform the head of departments or offices about certain developments and progresses of a project or any routine work. Here are some steps in making a monthly employee report:
- Provide the goals, name, the department or office assigned, including the starting and end dates at the top of the page.
- Identify and enumerate the names of the involved employees together with the assigned tasks. You also have to indicate how long or when they’ve completed the assigned work.
- Provide a section for the encountered challenges.
- Attach any information that will help substantiate the report.
Aside from them, we also have templates that deals with HR Reports and other employee reports samples.
Employee Grievance Report
Employee Warning Report
Sample Employee Status
Employee Earnings Example
How to Write a Financial Report
As mentioned there are various kinds of report. One of them is the financial report. Based on research, it is defined as an informational document that lays down the financial status of an organization or company. Here are some easy steps on how to write one:
- Determine the period of time that the report will cover.
- Ensure that your financial reports or ledgers are updated and accurate. Check if everything is consolidated and recorded. If there are missing information, ensure that you gather them.
- Set up the balance sheet.
- Format and check your balance sheet appropriately that is listing all your assets and liabilities.
- List all sources of equity, then, get the sum of the liabilities and equity.
- Check the balances.
These are just some of the basic steps in preparing and writing a financial reports.
Tips in Making Effective Reports
Whatever type of report you are dealing with, here are some great tips that can help you make effective ones:
- Understand the purpose of the report.
- Avoid the use of jargon and shortcuts unless authorized and required by your supervisor.
- Use short and brief sentences.
- Proofread and edit your work.