Cardboard alphabet letters are great decorative pieces to add to any room. They make great accent pieces and immediately grabs the attention of anyone visiting your home. These days, cardboard letters are super trendy and almost everyone is doing it for their weddings, parties, and so on.
100,000+ Ready-Made Designs, Docs & Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT), Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI), Apple (MAC) Keynote.
What’s great about using them as decors is that you can spell any word you want. Aside from that, you can also customize them any way you want. You can find Alphabet Bubble Letters online. There are also mosaic cardboard letters. Most of them are printable so you can do whatever you want. Basically, the sky is the limit when designing these letters.
Large Cardboard Alphabet Letter
3D Cardboard Alphabet Letters
Cardboard Craft Alphabet Letter
Printable Cardboard Alphabet Letters
DIY Cardboard Alphabet Letter
Decorating Cardboard Letters
Cardboard letters have been a popular choice for decorations these days. You may have found one in your favorite store used as a marketing piece. You may have seen it at a wedding to spell out the names of the bride and groom. While some ready-to-use letters are available for sale, you can make one of your own using Printable Block Letters you can find online. You can even style them however you want.
- Paint them. You can paint them with one color for all or different colors for different letters. When painting, you can even draw anything on it and paint on it.
- Bead it. You can attach beads it to the cardboard letters to make them pop. When you don’t want to attach beads one by one, you can use a string of beads and wrap it around the letter.
- Cover in fabric. You can use different patterns for different letters to create a more dynamic look.
- Wrap in string. You can wrap it in string or yarn. For a more rustic feel, you can use a twine to wrap the letter.
- Cover in book pages. For your little library, you can use pages from old books to cover them.
Free Cardboard Alphabet Letters
Uppercase Cardboard Alphabet Letters
Floral Cardboard Alphabet Letters
Things to Consider
There is a plethora of cardboard alphabets you can find online. They come in all shapes and sizes. When looking for which one to use, here are some things you need to consider:
- Color. When looking for cardboard letters online, you will see that they are available in many colors. You can choose as many colors as you want for each letter or you may stick to a color scheme.
- Design. There are also many designs available for these cardboard letters. They can be floral, metallic, and so on. When the aim is to print them for decorations though and you want to personalize, you may want to stick to basic cardboard designs and style them later.
- Theme. You may want to print them as accent pieces in your living room. Make sure they blend well with everything else in the room.
Cardboard alphabet letters are a new trend in decorations these days. They are easy to customize and lovely to look at. There is a variety of choices to choose from our collection of cardboard letters. These Cool Alphabet Letters, when printed out and used as decors, would make any room much more fun and livelier.