The language that many consider as universal is the English language. Most countries know how to speak and write in English. For countries who consider this as their secondary language, it is taught to them as early as the toddler age, which is the reason why as these children grow up, the more it becomes easier for them to learn the language.
When we talk about the alphabet, some countries have their own set of letters, but even they are familiar with the English alphabet. Whether it is through verbal or written communication, the English language is the safest choice to use because it is the most widely used language in the whole world. Check out our page for some samples on alphabet letters.
15+ Child Care Templates in PDF, Word, Google Docs, Apple Pages, PSD, Publisher, Illustrator - START DOWNLOADING
Vintage Alphabet Letter Clip Art
Retro Vintage Alphabet Letters
Vintage Block Alphabet Letters
Vintage Alphabet Letters and Numbers
The Differences between Antique, Vintage, and Retro
Although these three terms have been used quite interchangeably, each has their own unique features and design elements only known to them. In here, we discuss the main contrasts between the three concepts.
- It refers to a relic or an object of the ancient times.
- It is a work of art or a decorative object made at an earlier time period.
- It is something that is at least 100 years old.
- It refers to something of high quality, especially those from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person’s work.
- Something that is too old to be considered modern but not old enough to be considered antique.
- It refers to an object that is old but is kept in good condition because it looks interesting and attractive.
- It relates to the styles and the fashion of the past.
- It is something that is not very old but is old enough to be more than just a trend from the last decade.
- A contemporary object or style containing elements of, but not really replicating, an object or style from a previous era.
If you want more templates, you might want to check out our collection of block letters.
Capital Vintage Alphabet Letters
Printable Vintage Alphabet Letters
Vector Vintage Alphabet Letters
Why Download Our Letter Templates?
These templates were selected from among the best ones all over the Internet and were designed by creative and skillful graphic artists who are tasked at providing their customers with the best-looking alphabet letters on the web. As long as your Internet connection is good, you may be able to access and download these templates with ease and for free.
How to Use Our Letter Templates
- Access our website then search for the template that works for you (for easier navigation, click on the magnifying glass icon found on the upper right-hand corner of the page and type the title or part of the template’s title).
- Download the set of your choice by clicking on the green Download button below its thumbnail and save on your computer’s drive.
- Open the template on a photo editor of your choice and make the necessary customizations.
- Save the edited template back to your computer.
You may either use these edited letter templates digitally as it is, or you may also have these printed and cut out for decorative purposes, it’s up to you. Now what are you waiting for? Download our letter templates now.
For more to choose from, you may also want to check out our collection of alphabet bubble letters. But if you couldn’t find what you were looking for on this page, then scroll down to the bottom and check out the links to some related content on our website.