Finding time to write thank-you letters or notes can be a bit overwhelming, but they are a great way to show appreciation for the gifts you received, whether from a big occasion or just a little thoughtful gesture. People always appreciate getting thanks, even in writing, if words of mouth is impossible; that is why it is never wrong to send a written thank-you.
206+ FREE CARD Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
Handwritten notes are warmer and more special than other types of thank-yous, especially if they are made with care and a lot of thought. So, if you’re looking for a unique way to send out your appreciation, take a look at our compilation of thank-you card templates with chevron designs on this page, and choose from our wide array of formal and fancy designs.
Printable Chevron Thank-You Card
Gray Chevron Thank-You Card
Pink Chevron Thank-You Card
When to Send Thank-You Cards
There is a rule of thumb that says you should send a written thank-you every time you send a gift. However, you can also prefer to e-mail or call if the gift is from a close friend or family member. So, in when is the right time a thank you letter or card is necessary?
- Shower gifts. Guests usually bring gift during events or showers in your honor, so even if they are your closest friends and you had the chance to say thanks in person, you should still send a thank-you card.
- Wedding gifts. Wedding gifts are usually expensive and they could come from various types of people in your life, close or not. It is just necessary to acknowledge these gifts with a written note.
- Congratulatory gifts or cards. These presents are usually sent over and there is no way to thank the gift-giver in person, so a thank-you letter or card is appropriate and should be sent in return.
- Gifts during an illness. Thank-you notes are written as soon as the patient feels well enough to acknowledge the gifts received during his or her confinement. A call or an e-mail can also suffice.
If you think you need thank-you cards for any of these occasions, feel free to browse, choose, and download these printable thank-you cards presented in this article.
Chevron Birthday Thank-You Card
Blue Chevron Thank-You Card
Chevron Wedding Thank-You Card
What Does a Chevron Symbolize?
Using chevron in your design can or cannot mean anything aesthetically, but it is also important to know how chevrons are used in other areas to use it appropriately.
- In heraldry. The chevron represents the foot of a house and signifies protection. It is granted to builders and those who have accomplished work that requires faithful service.
- In design. Chevron’s hardened edges symbolize masculine dominance and rank and is usually used to decorate things for the male species. The Chevron stripes can create some serious texture to any design.
- In Celtic. The shape of the chevron is considered the mark of a warrior or hunter and generally represents dutiful service given freely. It also represents the peaks and valleys of life.
Why Use Chevron Thank-You Cards?
These sophisticated cards of appreciation provide a stylish way to express your gratitude. Despite its meanings and symbolisms, using the high-energy chevron pattern is a great way to breathe life into an otherwise quiet and unassuming design.
For a more personalized appreciate notes, check out our photo thank-you cards as well!