Needs analysis samples is defined as the formal process of identifying and evaluation the needs of an organization or a defined group of people. When we say identification of needs, you may also see Analysis Templates. it refers to the process of the describing the problems associated with the group of people and the possible solutions to address these problems.
198+ Analysis Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets -START DOWNLOADING
Sample Business Needs Analysis Template
Training Needs Analysis Template
Social Media Needs Analysis Template
Other institutions describe this as the gap between the “what is” and what should be,” which means the gap between the ideal and real circumstances that is both acknowledged by the community. Needs analysis focuses on the future, as its purpose is to come up with what should be done rather than what was done.
Insurance Needs Analysis Template
For other specific analyses and assessments that you need, such as Financial Analysis, check out the other articles on this website and make sure to get what you really need.
Training Needs Analysis
Market Needs Analysis Sample
Program Needs Analysis Sample
Customer Needs Analysis Template
Basic Needs Analysis Example
Types of Analyses
- Organizational analysis. This includes an analysis of the organization’s strategies, goals, and objectives in relation to the needs of the business and its workforce. This is an assessment done to identify what the organization needs to accomplish its goals.
- Person analysis. This is an analysis done to people such as employees as well as the customers paying for the product or service. A Customer Analysis helps identify whether changes to policies and procedures are required to increase revenue.
- Work or Task Analysis. This is an analysis of the job and tasks to specify if the main duties and skill level of the workers matches together. This will help ensure that the content of the job is relevant to the worker’s skill level.
- Performance Analysis. This analysis is performed to determine whether employees are performing up to the established standards or below expectations. A Competitive Analysis will help you decide on actions to be done to improve their performance.
Skill Needs Analysis Template
Client Needs Analysis Sample
Development Needs Analysis Template
Insurance Needs Analysis Sample
Strategic Needs Analysis Template
Where to Apply the Needs Analysis
- Workforce Organization. A needs analysis examines the overall efficiency of a company, as it helps determine if redundant positions should be eliminated and poorly performing departments should be merged into existing ones.
- Business direction. When the industry in which your company belongs to gets overcrowded, a needs analysis will help you avoid alienating existing customers and gain new ones during a change in business direction.
- Production capabilities. To close the gap with larger competitors, companies may need to consider outsourcing their labor and stop relying on domestic human resources. A needs analysis will help identify these factors.
- Customer base. In order to reach the full breadth of a company’s potential customer base, a needs analysis should be conducted so that these potential will be identified and thrust your product into the public eye.
- Market potential. A needs analysis helps you craft better products that have fewer competitors but broader appeal. As well as a Market Analysis, it allows any business to produce products that are not yet present in the overly saturated market.