Different businesses today find different methods to advertise their different products, services, and basically everything a possible customer needs to know about their company. Other companies use the internet to narrate to the public about their company profile and also use it to advertise their products and services.
Here, we share some business brochure templates you can use to create your own brochures or add your own designs to make them look more attractive and have more appeal. We also share a brief description for some of these templates to help inform you on where they can be used for. You can also check out our website for engineering company brochures for a different kind of brochure.You may also see Brochure Templates.
IT Business Bi-Fold Brochure Template
IT Business Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Business Tri-Fold Brochure Templates
Corporate Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Car Business Tri-Fold Brochure
Business Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Professional Corporate Business Brochure
Corporate Business Brochure Templates
Half-Fold Corporate Business Brochure
Professional Corporate Tri-Fold Brochure
Multipurpose Corporate Business Brochure
Printable Corporate Business Brochure
Professional Business Brochure Templates
Professional Business Brochure
Clean Professional Business Brochure
Professional Business Brochure Template
Photography Business Brochure Templates
Photography Studio Business Brochure
Bi-Fold Photography Business Brochure
Tri-Fold Photography Business Brochure
What Are Brochures? (If You’re Living under a Rock)
Brochures are small magazines a company or any business establishment may use to advertise their company profile, different products or services, and contact details for potential customers to reach them. Brochures come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. They may contain very specific company information like the different executives of the company, the company history, or a timeline of company achievements.
Usually, brochures are used for advertising purposes. These are commonly given out through different company activities, stored in reception desks beside the counter for guests to pick up, and used as giveaways in intercompany activities.
Different Brochure Templates
There are different types of brochure templates you can use, depending on what you will use them for. The designs may differ as well on what kind of establishment you may have. Below are some templates we offer you can use to create your own brochures, or you could alter them to make them look more unique:
- Business Tri-Fold Brochure Templates. These types of business brochures are folded three times to make it more compact. Hotels and restaurants commonly use this type of brochure and usually leave them at reception areas for guests to pick up a copy. The designs they include may contain simple to colorful designs to attract an audience.
- Corporate Business Brochure Templates. You can use these types of brochures for companies who plan to advertise and would like to give out general information about themselves. These are commonly found on reception desks as well. The designs mostly contain simple to abstract designs, leaving a minimalist and professional appeal.
- Professional Business Brochure Templates. These types of brochures commonly have more details about the company itself. This is usually used in corporate meetings or professional advertisement purposes. You can also use this for intercorporate meetings as well to advertise your company.
- Photography Business Brochure Templates. These types of brochures are commonly used when you want to advertise your photography studio wherein you can place some pictures from your portfolio in your brochure. The designs this type of brochure may include contain basic to advanced designs, decorations, and overlays to make the brochure look creative as much as possible.
- Restaurant Business Brochure Templates. These types of brochures are also commonly used for advertising purposes. They may also contain information about the restaurant itself like its history and the different people managing the restaurant. These types of brochures may also contain contact details for communication and may also contain some best-selling food and beverage the restaurant offers.
- Travel Business Brochure Templates. You can use these types of brochures if you want to advertise traveling agencies and their services. You can also place different services the business offers and information on the company’s history. You can also include travel promos in the brochure. The designs these types of templates contain may be simple to advanced designs making them look creative as much as possible.
You can also check out our website for more brochures and guides to help you create and design your own brochure. You can also search for event brochure templates and corporate brochure mock-ups from our website.
Restaurant Business Brochure Templates
Restaurant Business Menu Brochure
Food Restaurant Menu Brochure
Small Business Brochure Templates
Small Square Modern Business Brochure
Small Business Law Firm Tri-Fold Brochure
Small Business Brochure Design
Travel Business Brochure Templates
Travel Business Holiday Brochure
Buinesss Travel Agency Brochure
Business Conference Brochure Templates
Tri-Fold Business Conference Brochure Template
Business Marketing Conference Brochure
Business Product Brochure Templates
Business Product Tri-Fold Brochure
Business Product Manual Brochure
Product Sale Promotion Tri-Fold Brochure
Business Product Portfolio Brochure
What Should Your Brochure Contain?
It is essential that you know that a brochure should contain for your audience to be aware of what you may want them to know. Either you may want to advertise a new product, service, or promo, you will have to include everything, every minute detail, in your brochure. Below are some details which a brochure should contain:
- Title. It is important for you to place the name of your establishment or business in your brochures for the readers to identify you. A title in your brochure may either be an indication for a specific event or theme you may set in your brochure or may contain the establishment’s name as well.
- Design. Designs are very important in your brochure as most readers will be visual. They usually pay attention to the details you may place in your design even before reading your contents. It would be advisable to make your designs look creative as much as possible to attract more readers and for your brochure to look more appealing.
- Content. It is very important for you to place as much information as you can about your establishment, the different products, services, or promos you plan to let the public know. Being able to place detailed information in your brochures will help give the public precise information and help you avoid calls from customers for any common inquiry they may have.
- Contact information. Sometimes customers or possible customers will always have special inquiries besides from the basic ones that can be answered by the brochure itself, which is why placing your company’s contact details is important for all possible customers to visit, call, or send you an email for any concerns.
You can also check out our website for photography business brochures.
Business Training Brochure Template
Business Training Brochure
Business Services Brochure Templates
Business Consulting Services Brochure
Business Accounting Services Brochure
Business Profile Brochure Templates
Business Profile Brochure Template
Why Are Brochures Important?
Brochures are important because they also serve as another method of being able to advertise your different products, services, promos, or events. Even though most establishments are starting to advertise and do paperless transactions, brochures do not go out of style as it is one of the most effective ways you can promote your company to the public.
Brochures are also useful because you can have different methods in being able to distribute them to the public. You can use people to distribute them around public places, you can leave brochures on top of receptionist desks where guests or customers can see and check them out, and you can include them in giveaways as well. Creating online brochures is also a trend being used today to pass information about your company to the public as most people today use the Internet to search for new products, promos, and places to visit. You can also use different social media platforms for you to send your brochures as well.
Our website offers different templates, designs, and other information for different projects you may be planning. Be sure to watch out for any commercial restrictions you may encounter when downloading different templates from our website. Reasons for such restrictions may include the author’s privacy settings for a certain template. You can also check out our website for landscape business brochures or Valentine’s Day brochure templates.