12+ Hotel Brochure Designs & Templates
Hotels are ideal for people who frequently travel due to business or leisure, or those people who simply need to embrace their own personal space. When they search for a hotel, they will need to consider a lot of factors, and this includes comfort, accessibility, privacy, the amenities, and other factors relying on the guest’s preferences.
In order for people to determine whether or not the hotel has everything (or at least most of the things) that they are looking for, they will need to check out that hotel’s brochure. If you’re advertising your hotel, then brochures are the best tools to use, and we have a collection of templates for you. You May also like Brochure Templates.
Elements of a Good Hotel Brochure
A brochure won’t be as effective as you want it if it doesn’t have the right content. In order for you to make sure that your brochure has everything that every prospect needs, check out the list of the elements below.
1. Cover page: The first and front-most element of brochures is its cover page, which is what greets prospects when they get a hold of a copy of your hotel brochure. The cover page is what provides readers with what to expect in the following pages, and it should contain the hotel’s name and logo (if they have one).
2. Establishment’s background or history: While it may seem unnecessary to share how the hotel was established, it can actually add to the business’ credibility. In a way, readers will find out the motivation that drove the hotel’s management team to start such business. Also, it can indirectly communicate what the management aims to achieve or how they wish to serve their customers.
3. Rooms, features, and rates: Unlike most service or product brochures, this one lists down the different types of accommodation that customers can choose from. In addition to that, there should be a short description under each type, listing down its features and how much the room costs per night or per guest.
4. Hotel amenities: Aside from identifying only the hotel’s rooms or types of accommodation, readers would also want to know what other amenities they have. Do they have an accessible convenience store within the premises? Is there a swimming pool? A fitness gym? You should never shy away from mentioning these on your hotel brochure.
5. List of other features: For this list, you might want to mention the location of the hotel and how accessible it is to other establishments such as malls, churches, restaurants, beaches, etc. This may seem like a minor addition to the brochure, but it can greatly help in boosting its level of appeal.
6. Reviews section: In most brochures, they will make use of a section that specifically shares what others think of the business or what is being advertised on the brochure. The same can be said with hotel brochures, a testimonial section can be added to communicate to readers what critics or past customers think about the establishment.
7. Contact details and street address: And lastly, a brochure would be considered meaningless if it doesn’t have the business’ contact details. However, instead of just indicating this detail, you should also include their location by indicating the street address. If you want, you may even put a miniature map of the hotel’s location.
12+ Hotel Brochure Templates
Here are the ten hotel brochure templates that all of you have been looking for. These ten brochure templates have been gathered from various sites so you won’t have to do it yourself. Although these brochure templates are also fully editable, make sure to download the format that’s compatible with your editing tool.
Hotel Tri-Fold Brochure Template
Hotel Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Wine Country Hotel Bi-Fold Brochure Template
Wine Country Hotel Trii-Fold Brochure Template
Hotel Motel BiFold Brochure Template
Available File Formats
Grand Hotel TriFold Brochure Example
A3 Hotel TriFold Brochure Layout
Royal Crown Hotel Brochure Format
A5 Hotel Brochure Layout
Hotel Management BiFold Brochure Example
Minimal Hotel Business Brochure Sample
Lorem Hotel TriFold Brochure Template
Hotel Business TriFold Brochure Design
Steps to Designing a Beautiful Hotel Brochure
If you’re here, then we assume that you have read through the list of elements and have seen the collection of brochure templates in this article. The next information that we will be providing you is the list of steps on how you can design an eye-catching hotel brochure.
1. Choose the type and size of the brochure: The planning phase for designing a brochure involves deciding on a brochure type and size. If you aren’t familiar with both, the different brochure types and sizes are listed below for your reference. Once you have both aspects figured out, you can proceed to the more technical aspects.
2. Download a hotel brochure template: While you are allowed to make your brochure from scratch, you are also allowed to make use of templates to save you the time and effort. This article has ten of those templates that you can choose from, simply download one, edit the design, and add the necessary content.
3. Edit the downloaded brochure template: As mentioned earlier, with brochure templates, you no longer need to start all the way from the bottom. You’ll be able to get the job halfway done from just downloading a template, the remainder is left for you to make the modifications yourself. Fortunately, these templates are all fully editable.
4. Proofread the content: After making the necessary modifications to the brochure, you will need to ensure that the quality can meet the reader’s standards by evaluating the design and proofreading the content. This will be the make or break aspect of the brochure, wherein if you fail to fix errors on the design, it will most likely drop the brochure’s level of credibility.
5. Print and fold: And when you’re certain that your brochure’s design is appealing enough and its content is free from any errors, the only thing left for you to do is have your brochure design printed out. Of course, since you are making brochures, you will need to fold them up according to its type.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Hotel Brochure Layout
Even if this isn’t your first time designing business brochures, you might still want to get a hold of some additional information to really pull off an excellent layout for your brochure. Here is a list of those simple tips that you may (or may not) apply to your brochure’s layout.
- Use images sparingly, add only those that are necessary and can showcase the hotel’s best aspects.
- With fonts, the ideal would be to use between two to three types only. If you choose to use three, use one font for the main header on the cover page, a second font for the sub-headers, and a third one for the main content.
- Embrace the use of white space, it can help in de-cluttering the layout.
Types of Brochures
As mentioned in the list of steps, there are various types of brochures to choose from, and you will need to choose the best one for your hotel business. Here is the list of the different types of brochures that you will be choosing from.
1. Bi-Fold Brochure: A bi-fold brochure is a type of brochure that divides the entire paper material into two parts or a total of four panels (two panels front and back). To differentiate this type from the half-fold (see next brochure type below), the placement of the fold for this one is not always in the middle, which means that the panels aren’t always equal in width.
2. Half-Fold Brochure: Unlike the bi-fold type, half-fold brochures always have their fold right in the middle of the paper material, resulting in two equally-measured halves. While the regular half-fold makes use of only one paper stock, you can actually use more if want to and turn your brochure into a booklet type.
3. Tri-Fold Brochure: While the tri-fold brochure type does offer a number of panels because of the numerous folds, the panels are actually narrower which will force you into taking up more than just one panel for the images. However, this type works best if you have a lot of content since it allows you to organize them using the panels.
4. Gate-Fold Brochure: The gate-fold brochure type does have the same number of folds as the tri-fold, but the two side panels are much narrower than the middle one. These panels aren’t used for the content or other elements, they simply serve to cover or tuck in the middle panel, covering its content.
5. Z-Fold Brochure: Although the z-fold type and the one after it are quite similar to the previous ones that you have read, they actually differ in the way the brochure is being folded. The z-fold type consists of two folds and a total of six panels (three panels front and back), and the folds are done in a zigzag pattern.
6. Accordion-Fold Brochure: The accordion fold is very similar to the z-fold brochure type, with the only difference being the number of folds and panels. While the z-fold only has two folds and six panels, the accordion fold has more, which makes it thicker but still compact.
Sizes of Brochures
Aside from the types, there are also various sizes of brochures, but they aren’t as important as the former. Nevertheless, it would still be a plus to learn about the different brochure sizes, and you may be allowed to use this information as your guide or reference.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
FAQs about Brochures
If you still have other concerns regarding brochures that weren’t addressed in the prior sections of this article, then this section may have answers to those. This section lists down the questions that have been frequently asked about brochures, and we have answered them for your convenience.
What is a brochure?
It is a piece of an information tool that is folded up and distributed to people. Brochures can be used for advertising products and services, or for communicating a message.
How can you make your brochures effective?
- Always know your target audience.
- Go straight to the point.
- Avoid using jargon and complex terms.
With our hotel brochure templates, you can assure yourself that your brochure, as well as your hotel, will get the recognition it deserves. These brochure templates indeed deserve to be noticed since they were made by professionals and have an exceptional quality. When it comes to hotel brochure templates, you know you’re in the right place. Go ahead and download one now.