10+ Tri-fold Wedding Brochure Template
Weddings are indeed magical not only for the couple but also for the family and guests present during the ceremony. For most couples, weddings happen only once in their entire relationship which is exactly the reason why they would do everything just to make it as special and memorable as possible.
But memorable weddings can hardly be done by the couple themselves, they will need the assistance of professional wedding planners or coordinators to actually pull it off. If you think you have what it takes, then start promoting your expertise through the use of brochures, and we have the necessary brochure templates to make them.
Elements of a Good Tri-fold Wedding Brochure
People who are planning to get married want to gather as much inspiration as they can to make their wedding perfect. For your business brochures, make them worth reading by writing only the relevant content. And to ensure that happens, check out the list below for the elements that should be seen on brochures.
1. Business’ or professional’s name: Some wedding-related businesses have their own name which they can put on the cover page of their brochure, others use the name of the founder instead. Regardless of which, it should be part of the cover page in order for the brochure to bear something that can get it associated with the business.
2. Business’ background or credentials of professional: This element is usually written in the “About Us” section on business brochures, and this serves to explain to readers what the business is about, how it was organized, and what it aims to do.
3. List of services: This element identifies what services the business is capable of doing for their clients. This usually includes but is not limited to wedding planning, flower arrangement, and even pictorial sessions.
4. Graphical elements: In terms of graphics, this includes photos, illustrations, shapes, lines, and color patterns. The purpose of these elements is to draw the people’s attention towards the brochure as well as to convey information.
5. Contact information: In this kind of industry, interested clients usually reach out to the business to ask questions or schedule appointments. Because of this, the business should never forget to include their contact information on the brochure.
9+ Tri-fold Wedding Brochure Templates
As an introduction to our collection of brochure design templates, we are very proud to say that these templates were created by professional graphic designers. And since we never settle for less, these templates are impressively high in quality.
Wedding Planners Trifold Brochure Format
Wedding Event Planner Trifold Brochure
Wedding Planning Trifold Brochure Layout
Beautiful Wedding Planner Trifold Brochure
Forever Trifold Wedding Brochure Design
Smart Wedding Planner Trifold Brochure
Magical Outdoor Wedding Trifold Brochure
Elegant Trifold Wedding Brochure Example
Ornate Trifold Wedding Brochure Sample
How to Create a Tri-fold Wedding Brochure
If you actually know what you’re doing, then you’ll have a greater chance of creating something exceptional. Which is why you should follow a series of steps on how to create a small business brochure. If you don’t have a process to guide you, then you might want to use ours which is listed down below.
1. Make a draft of the brochure’s content: To ensure quality content, prepare a draft of everything that you intend on writing on your wedding brochure. By writing a draft, you’ll also be able to determine which content are necessary and which aren’t.
2. Choose a theme for your wedding brochure: In terms of the brochure’s theme, this includes the color scheme, the font type and size, and the tone of voice, just to name a few. Choose what theme you want to apply to your brochure and stick with it.
3. Download and edit a wedding brochure template: As you have already seen in this article, we have an entire collection of downloadable brochure templates that you can choose from.
4. Proofread the content of your brochure: This is most applicable in business marketing tools since the credibility of your business relies on the quality of your content. Proofreading basically involves checking the brochure’s content for any spelling or grammatical error.
5. Print out copies of your brochure: The last step in the process is getting your modern brochure design printed. While you can always have it printed by printing companies, you may also choose to print it yourself if you have the necessary materials and equipment.
Simple Tips for an Excellent Tri-fold Wedding Brochure Layout
Your wedding brochures should always get the attention it deserves by having an excellent layout. To help you with that, we have provided a list of easy to follow tips below, and it’s up to you on how you can incorporate these to your brochure layout.
- Save space on your brochure’s layout by condensing the content and going straight to the point.
- Choose the right colors for your brochure. Ideally, choose a color scheme that matches with that of your business.
- Don’t just add any photo to the layout, go for the ones that are compelling, especially the one used for the cover page.
- Be creative when choosing fonts, but be sure to use fonts that are clear and easy to read.
- In addition to fonts, avoid from using too many of them. You should at least have two and not more than three fonts for a single layout.
Types of Brochures
This section lists down the different types of brochures and the characteristics of each. Be sure to familiar the brochure types in order for you to differentiate them. This way, you’ll have an idea of how each type looks and how they’re used.
1. Bi-fold brochure: A bi-fold brochure type is arguably one of the most popular choices among businesses and organizations because of its simplicity. This type of brochure easily attracts attention because its wide panels are ideal for showing off large images.
2. Tri-fold brochure: The tri-fold brochure type is the second most popular choice for marketing products and services. For this type of brochure, it leans more towards showcasing an engaging content rather than images and graphics.
3. Z-fold brochure: The z-fold brochure type obviously got its name from its shape that resembles the letter Z. This type of brochure is actually perfect for general presentations and is even considered as an alternative to the regular tri-fold type.
4. Accordion-fold brochure: If you’re planning on writing a step-by-step instruction on your brochure, then the accordion-fold type is an ideal choice. This type of brochure utilizes a larger paper stock that is folded in a zigzag pattern just like the z-fold type.
Sizes of Brochures
If you’re creating your own brochures, it would also help to be familiar with the different brochure sizes. The brochure sizes and types often go together and as evidenced below, each size identifies the different types that work with it.
- 8.5 x 11 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Open Gate Fold)
- 8.5 x 14 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 17 inches (Tri-Fold, Bi-Fold, Open Gate Fold, Closed Gate Fold)
- 11 x 25.5 inches (Tri-Fold, Z-Fold, Accordion Fold)
FAQs about Brochures
Regardless of how much info we have already provided in this article, you might still have a few questions about brochures. Below, we have a few FAQs that might also provide you with the necessary information.
How are brochures effective as marketing tools?
Brochures are very versatile in communicating details regarding the business’ services and products to the reader. Also, they are easy to create and very cost effective.
Why are brochures important?
These advertising tools are useful for introducing to readers a business and inform them of the business’ products and/or services.
Rest assured that as much as we can, we will provide you with the needed assistance in order for you to be able to create magnificent wedding brochures easily. From brochure templates to a step-by-step guide, everything you’re looking for is indeed here. If you’re ready, go ahead and start downloading a template now.