In a work environment, some employees get contented with their respective positions that they don’t want to transfer to a different position for reasons that may or may not include a shift in duties and responsibilities or a new set of colleagues of the same level. Some employees, on the other hand, don’t like the positions assigned to them and want to transfer to a different assignment. You may also find HR templates
But there are also instances when an employee will be forced to transfer to another position whether they like it or not, for reasons that will be explained further as you continue reading on. For samples on different letters, check out our collection of Letter Templates on our website that you can use.
191+ Employee Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Adobe InDesign (INDD & IDML), Apple (MAC) Pages, HTML5, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Microsoft Publisher, Apple Numbers, Adobe Illustrator (AI) - START DOWNLOADING
Employee Transfer Letter Template
Free Employee Transfer Letter
Free Employee Transfer Letter One Branch Another
Free Employee Transfer Letter From One Company to Another
Employee Transfer Letter Inter Company
Employee Transfer Letter from One Department to Another
Bank Employee Transfer Letter Format
Request for Employee Transfer Letter Template
Employee Promotion Transfer Letter Format
Employee Salary Transfer Letter to Bank
Types of Employee Transfers
Employee transfers imply to the movement of an employee from one assignment to another with or without increase in pay, status, or responsibilities. Transfers may also involve an employee’s promotion or demotion, which may have an effect on their compensation.
In cases of transfers, here are the most basic types of employee transfers.
- Production transfers. An employee may be required to transfer from one department to another in order to stabilize the employment status of a company and to avoid layoffs.
- Replacement transfer. It is when an employee who has been in the company for a long time will be transferred to another department to replace an employee who has served the company for a shorter amount of time.
- Remedial transfers. When an employee requests to be transferred due to health reasons or not being able to get along with the superiors or coworkers in that department.
- Versatility transfers. Also called rotation transfers, this is done to train the employee on the different tasks to prepare them for production and replacement transfers.
- Shift transfers. Simply the transfer of an employee from one working shift to another.
- Miscellaneous transfers. These could either be temporary or permanent and are categorized to departmental, sectional, or interplant transfers.
For another type of letter templates, check out our collection of Disciplinary Letter Templates.
Employee Department Transfer Letter Template
Employee Temporary Transfer Letter Example
Employee Transfer Letter Example
Employee Transfer Order Letter Format
Employee Transfer Due to Complaints
A letter of complaint is normally composed to manage an issue when other attempts, such as contacting through phone or e-mail, have neglected to adjust to the situation, which may justify an employee transfer in the first place. The letter formalizes a problem by putting it into writing and is generally the final resort to try to get a situation settled before eventual transferring. For templates on these, you may want to check out our collection of Complaint Letter Template.
Why Choose Our Templates over Others?
These letter templates were selected from among the best ones on the Internet and were written by knowledgeable people who have had experience working in the legal field. You may be able to download these templates easily and for free, and you can choose to save it in different formats such as Doc, Docx, or PDF, depending on which one works for you. Editing these templates won’t be a problem as well as long as you have the necessary program for it. However, for the PDF templates, you may need to have the licensed version of the software to be able to edit it.