A company undergoes screening processes on applications and proposals in order to get the best application or proposal that would fit the standards and the needs of the company. In this regard, a job rejection letter is an essential instrument to inform the applicant of the decline in a formal way.
Declining job offer is a result of the screening stage in recruitment processes. Unsuccessful applicants and proposals that undergo similar aforementioned processes must be professionally informed and a rejection letter does that job. These rejection letters in PDF formats are available for you to use and to download.
2540+ Letter Templates in PDF | Word | Excel | Google Docs | Apple Pages | Google Sheets | Apple Numbers -START DOWNLOADING
Job Rejection Letter Templates
Job Application Rejection
Job Offer Rejection Letter
Company Job Rejection
College Rejection Letters
College Rejection Cover Letter
College Admission Rejection
What Is a Rejection Letter?
A rejection letter is a letter addressing an individual or a business that an application or a written document has been declined by the receiving entity. This letter applies to academic and business applications. Rejection letter templates provide the formats of rejection letters being used by various institutions.
There are instances where an individual gives the rejection letter the company he has applied to. Examples on this form of rejection letter are shown on the offer rejection letter templates which applies to job applicants of a company.
Purposes of a Rejection Letter
Informing an entity of a rejection on the submitted application most often discourages the entity from applying to the same company again as is the case of unsuccessful job applicants. In this regard, the following are the purposes of a company issuing a rejection letter to declined applications:
- To be professional in executing the rejection. Mailing a rejection letter to the unsuccessful candidate is a professional action for a company to do.
- To help ease the declined applicant from distress. A rejection letter sample shows how a rejection letter exhibits a positive tone in informing the candidate of the decline.
- To cease the application in good terms. A rejection letter is addressed to the candidate personally which will represent the sincerity of the company to end the application in good terms.
Interview Rejection Letters
Rejection Letter after Interview
Interview Call Rejection
Post Rejection Letter
Applicant Rejection Letter Samples
Scholarship Rejection Letter
Sample Applicant Rejection
Hr Applicant Letter
Business Rejection Letter Templates
Response to Rejection Letter
Business Rejection Thank You Letter
Types of Rejection Letter Templates
The following information are provided for your perusal to aid you in browsing through the best rejection letter templates on this website.
- Job Application Rejection Letter – This template presents the format of a rejection letter intended to inform unsuccessful job applicants at the start of the screening process.
- College Rejection Letter – Undergraduate and post graduate studies in big universities usually hold applications in availing for a slot in the school’s program and declined applicants are presented a rejection letter with the sample content on this template type.
- Interview Rejection Letter – The applicant presented with this type of rejection letter template has undergone and failed the interview stage of the recruitment process.
- Business Rejection Letter – Rejection letter of this template type is utilized by lending institutions and service provider businesses.
- Candidate Rejection Letter – This may be applied to electoral candidate applications who run for a position for a government official position.
- Employee Rejection Letter – There are instances where a company conducts internal application processes for a vacancy and this template type is given to the employees who applied and were rejected.
- Loan Rejection Letter – Entities are given this rejection letter template to inform them that the loan could not be granted due to the stated reasons on the rejection letter.
- Proposal Rejection Letter – A buyer will disapprove a proposal in the form of a rejection letter with information provided on this rejection letter template.
- Volunteer Rejection Letter – Volunteer programs especially for public purposes have certain standards in the qualifications of their volunteers which entails the use of this rejection letter template.
- Donation Rejection Letter – Donation, funding and grants may not be awarded to the requesting company or organization for reasons to be specified on this type of rejection letter template.
- Membership Rejection Letter – Associations screen membership applications of aspiring members based on their policies and standards. Declined applicants are presented with the information as shown on this type of rejection letter template.
Candidate Rejection Letters
Employee Rejection Letters
Employee Letter doc
Employee Rejection Sample
Formal Rejection Letters
Project Rejection Letter
Sample Bid Rejection
Loan Rejection Letters
Bank Loan Rejection
Loan Application Rejection Letter
Proposal Rejection Letters
Sample Proposal Letter
Contractor Proposal Rejection
Volunteer Rejection Letter Examples
Volunteer Program Rejection
Volunteer Request Rejection
Sample Volunteer Letter
How to Write a Rejection Letter
Rejection letters must be properly formatted to bring the negative information on these letters to their receivers with ease and with a light heart. In order to do just that, follow these steps in writing a rejection letter:
- Start with a personal salutation. An email rejection letter may not need the salutation requirement because of the email features already stating the name of the applicant. On the contrary, a formal rejection letter must address the applicant’s name to establish a connection with the applicant.
- Detail the reasons for the decline. You must truly identify the reasons of the rejection on the letter in a cautious and positive manner. An employment rejection letter may include reasons such as the competition and the qualification the company is finding for the job.
- State a few factors in hiring the successful applicant. A business rejection letter may specify to the declined proposal of a company what factors they found advantageous on another company’s proposal.
- Close the letter professionally. Rejection letters must be closed with an open consideration. Take for example the loan rejection letter which encourages the loan applicant to try for other loan packages being offered by their business.
Vacancy Rejection Letter Templates
No Vacancy Rejection
Work Rejection Letters
Experienced Candidate Rejection
Donation Rejection Letter Samples
Charity Donation Rejection
Grant Donation Rejection Letter
Sample Donation Rejection Letter
Membership Rejection Letters
Sample Membership Letter
Membership Letter Example
Tips in Making Rejection Letters
The following are some tips you can follow when writing for a rejection letter:
- Be sincere and warm in acknowledging the application. Warmly express your thanks to the individual or the business who sent the application. With this, you are acknowledging the efforts they have put into preparing the application.
- Be earnest in expressing your desire to meet again. Do not close the door of opportunity to declined applicants or proposals. Indicate your interest in meeting entities in the near future if given the opportunity. Sample job rejection letters usually have the statement saying, “We hope to meet you for future job opportunities in the company.”
- Be honest. Although you are advised not to go into detail as to the reasons of the rejection, you are to be truthful in terms of explaining the decline. A bid rejection letter is created with the facts provided by the company as their basis of the rejection.
Proper relay on information of a rejection will help in lessening the dismay of the applicant. These rejection letter templates downloadable in PDF formats is your one stop to know the proper way of writing a rejection letter.