Sales is very important to the operations of hotels and other establishments. A hotel needs to set specific sales goals in a period of time and assure that the sales team hit their sales targets as it will signify whether the hotel is still doing well in terms of its financial condition.
The target sales of a hotel may be achieved by creating a comprehensive hotel sales plan, which is usually used in the entire operational year. We can provide you with hotel sales plan templates and other Plan Template samples, which you may use in other establishments or activities.
Hotel Sales and Marketing Plan Template
Hotel Sales Action Plan Template
Hotel Sales Business Plan Template
The Relation of Hotel Sales to Hotel Marketing
Sales plan usually contain or is presented together with the marketing plan that will be used in the same operational year of a specific hotel. This is done for the following reasons:
- Marketing is used to help the sales of the hotel increase. Hence, the activities and programs of the marketing department can affect the overall sales standing of the company. If the sales of the hotel goes down for a period of time, marketing can actually help the hotel get more sales by providing activities, promotions, and other deals to prospective clients.
- The sales plan should also include the marketing plans in the creation of their sales targets for specific events and functions. The marketing events done by the company should have achievable sales targets for the sales team to deliver well. Also, the marketing plan allows the clients to have more awareness with the brand and what the company offers, which will result to more people patronizing the hotel products and services.
- A cohesive sales and marketing plan can truly create advantages to the sales of the hotel and it can identify the purchasing movement of their market and the items that affect these movements
Other than our hotel sales plan templates, we can also provide you with samples of a Hotel Marketing Plan Template.
Strategic Hotel Sales Plan Template
Hotel Sales Manager Action Plan Template
Hotel Sales Plan Template in PDF
Inclusions of a Hotel Sales Plan
A hotel sales plan is used to improve the sales of the company and to assure that the proper implementation of sales activities are being done. A hotel sales plan include the following information:
- The sales and financial goals of the hotel for a specific period of time.
- The business direction that the hotel wants to go to including the sales target that it wants to achieve.
- The action steps that are needed to be done to increase the sales of the hotel and assure that the income of the hotel will not fluctuate, especially in the products and services which the hotel is mostly known for.
- The people involved in the sales processes of the hotel and the activities that they are expected to handle.
- The timeline that is needed to be followed for the implementation of different hotel sales activities.
- The available resources that can be maximized by the hotel to achieve its sales goals and other resources that are needed to improve the quality of the business which may attract new clients and customers.
- The items to consider to assure that the target market is maintained and that client loyalty is retained.
- The barriers, threats, and weaknesses in relation to the sales operations of the hotel.
- The methods involved in the sales planning and how these methods can positively affect the sales functions of the sales department.
Other than our hotel sales plan samples, you can also browse through our downloadable Sales and Marketing Plan Template samples.