A lesson plan is a teacher’s structured instruction of a course. Commonly, lesson plan templates relate to the textbooks used in the class. It involves activities and tasks the teacher has prepared for the class which will guide the teacher in running a particular lesson. Details in a lesson plan firmly depends on the preferences of the teacher, the subject, and the learning needs that need to given to the class.
850+ Plan Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher - START DOWNLOADING
Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Toddler Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Preschool Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Formats in lesson plans usually consist of title of the lesson, objectives, and evaluations that can also help the teacher in grading. A lesson plan is essential to the teaching-learning process. With it, teachers are able to instruct the class in an orderly manner. With these being said, here we have some lesson Sample Plan Template samples for you to use in the next step of educating your class.
Blank Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Common Core Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Kindergarten Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Annotated Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Teacher Weekly Lesson Plan Template
With all the facts and details the textbook has, trying to decipher them and converting them in an easier way for the students to understand is not easy. Sometimes, it can quite messy and not systematized. That is where planning for these components that need to be taught to the class is vital. Aside from this, these are the other reasons why planning is important:
- They supply you a clean structure of the lesson details and can run for a smooth sailing teaching.
- With all the workload bombarded at the teacher, this gets them more organized and lessens the stress.
- It gives direction and progress in educating.
- It gives confidence towards the teacher knowing everything is well thought out.
- Helps the teacher in identifying the proper components that need to be taught and how to do them.
- Different types of these lesson plans can be catered to different types of students.
- It helps the teacher be prepared for potential questions or problems that may surface.
These are just some of the few benefits you can get when constructing a lesson plan ahead of time for your class. So help yourself with our provided Lesson Plan Template and start planning ahead for your next lesson.
We also offer Weekly Planner Template that can aid you in planning for the week ahead.
Toddler Weekly Lesson Plan Template
High School Weekly Lesson Plan Template
One Page Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Elementary Weekly Lesson Plan Template
What We Offer
The templates on our website are formatted differently to be able to cater to different needs of every class. They are custom made in that way because each class is different from the others. They are specified to a particular type of class so when you create you lesson plan, you can focus neatly on their needs and the appropriate tasks and activities to be given to them. These are the types of templates we offer that we included in this list:
Why Use Our Templates?
Other reasons to use our templates are:
- Free to download. There is no need to pay to be able to download and avail the templates.
- Accessible. These templates are available and readily accessible in our website, which you ca visit anytime you need them
- Efficient. Click download, print, and start organizing your lesson plans well.
So click on a Blank Lesson Plan Template today and start mapping out your teaching preferences.