Are you a teacher in school or college??? If yes, then you are in the right place. Check our variety of simply designed with customizable font and size lesson Plan Templates ranging from daily planning, monthly planning to even subject wise planning template. We guarantee you a high success rate in your teaching through our lesson planning templates. Don’t wait, give it a try…Your students deserve to get the best knowledge from a efficient teacher like you, right!
850+ Plan Templates - Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Excel, Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher - START DOWNLOADING
Lesson Plan Outline Example
High School Lesson Plan
Elementary Lesson Plan
Daily Lesson Plan Template
Weekly Lesson Plan
Toddler Lesson Plan Template
Common Core Lesson Plan
Art Lesson Plan
SIOP Lesson Plan Template
We offer you samples of pre-designed blank Lesson Planning formats. Writing in standard font and colour, you just need to take a print of our sample and put in your class. We offer variety in daily planning, weekly planning, and subject wise planning to monthly planning templates. Our formats can serve as a starting point to your syllabus. You may also see Best Lesson Plan Templates DOC.
Daily Lesson Plan Template
If you are meticulous about planning your lessons daily, you are in the right place. We offer you Daily Lesson Planning Formats which comes in customizable fonts and colours and includes space for outline, list of teaching aids needed etc. You can modify them according to your particular needs. You may also see Microsoft Word Lesson Plan Templates.
Blank Lesson Plan Format
Blank Lesson Plan Forms
Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Plan your weekly syllabus target with our Weekly Lesson Plan formats. Our formats come in various types and various colourful designs that can be modified according to the teacher’s specific needs. Put up our lesson planning formats in class and help increase your efficient teaching styles and increase your success rate I teaching your students. You may also see Toddler Lesson Plan Templates
First Week of Kindergarten Lesson Plans PDF Format
Preschool Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Teacher Weekly Lesson Plan Template
Preschool Lesson Plan Template
Teaching the kindergarten??? Don’t wait to download our preschool lesson plan format. Comes in vibrant colours and beautiful themes with colourful fonts, these formats will be a treat to the little members of your class. After all, they get the first lesson from you…So, give your best with our samples. You may also see Plan Templates in Word
Preschool Curriculum Lesson Plan Template
Activities of Daily Living Lesson Plan PPT Format
Daily Living Skills Lesson Plan
Sample Lesson Plan Template
When teaching students, it is essential to have ready sample lesson plans. To quicken the process of teaching for children we have created for you the ideal sample lesson plan templates. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill in, print and keep handy when teaching. You may also see Plan Templates in PDF
Simple Lesson Plan Template
To make the process of teaching simple and easy for teachers, we have designed for you the perfect simple lesson plan templates. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample that suits your student’s requirements, fill it in, print it and keep it handy when teaching! You may also see Plan Formats.
Creative Dance Lesson Plan Template
Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Template
For all those fans of Madeline Hunter novels that need to create a lesson plan for their book club, we have designed for you the most ideal Madeline Hunter lesson plan templates. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill it in and distribute amongst all the members for review. You may also see Lesson Plan Samples
Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Format
Madeline Hunter Math Lesson Plan in DOC Format
Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Blank Template Example
Kindergarten Lesson Plan Template
Teaching kindergarten students requires a lot of patience and planning. To simplify the process for teachers, we have designed the perfect kindergarten lesson plan templates. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill it in and keep it handy when teaching the young ones.
Day and Night Pre?Kindergarten Lesson Plan
Art Lesson Plan Template
Teaching art students is a tricky and time-consuming process. To make it simple for art teachers, we have designed art lesson plan templates. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample that suits your requirements, fill it in and keep it accessible when teaching those budding and upcoming artists!
Simple Art Lesson Plan Template
Math Lesson Plan Templates
Teaching arithmetic especially to students who dislike the subject can be a teacher’s worst nightmare. To make it easier, we have designed the perfect math lesson plan templates for teachers. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill it in and keep it handy when teaching.
Common Core Math Lesson Plan Template
Differentiated Instruction Math Lesson Plans Template PDF Format
8th Grade Math Lesson Plan
3rd Grade Math Lesson Plans on Money
Teacher Lesson Plan Templates
Teaching is a tricky profession. Every student has his strengths and weaknesses and teachers need to organize themselves accordingly. We have designed the perfect teacher lesson plan templates for the job. These example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill it in and keep it handy when teaching the students.
Teacher Lesson Plan Template in Word
Common Core Lesson Plan Template
For all those common core students who need to organize their lessons, we have designed the perfect common core lesson plan templates. These custom-made example templates are available in word doc format. Select the sample of your choice, fill it in and keep handy when studying for your tests!
Sample Common Core Lesson Plan Template
More Free Templates Download
Early Childhood Lesson Plan Template
PE Lesson Plan Template
Simple Blank Lesson Plan for Teacher
Editable Lesson Plan Template PDF
Blank Daily Lesson Plan Sample
Montessori Lesson Plan Template
Example of Monthly Lesson Plan
College Lesson Plan Template
Daily Lesson Plan Sheet Template
Sample Lesson Plan for Primary
Curriculum Plan for Preschool
Lesson Plan Proforma Template
Lesson Plan Layout
General Music Lesson Plan in PDF
Lesson Plan Design Template
Downloadable Latest Lesson Plan Template
Cash Book Lesson Plan
Lesson Plan Template Excel
4th-5th Grade Lesson Plan Template
Single Subject Lesson Plan
Perfect Lesson Plan Outline Template
Lesson Plan Form Template
Madeline Hunter Lesson Plan Example Language Arts
Best Home School Lesson Plan Template
One Day Lesson Plan Template
Infant Toddler Lesson Plan
Art Lesson Plan Template
Unit Lesson Plan Template
SIOP Lesson Plan
What is a Lesson Plan and Why is it Important?
A lesson plan is the detailed description of how a teacher or a professor plans to teach a lesson to his or her students. It could comprise of both the method of instruction as well as how the teacher wishes her students to learn the lesson. Teachers usually make use of printable weekly lesson plan templates to plan their week ahead in order to approach the whole teaching process in an organized manner. Here is why lesson planning is taken so seriously and considered to be important.
- It helps in creating a blueprint to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of teaching.
- It helps the teacher to approach her daily and weekly tasks in an organized manner.
- With lesson plans, the teacher can keep a tab on the completion of the syllabus.
- It helps the teacher to deliver her lectures in a confident manner.
- It comes in handy for the teacher to plan her lessons well.
- It helps the teacher to formulate a plan that would be helpful for all kinds of students.
Why do we Need to Prepare a Lesson Plan?
Ever wondered why Sample Lesson Plan Template in Word are so popular among the teachers? Well, there is a valid reason to it. Teachers need to prepare a lesson plan because it proves beneficial to them. Here’s how.
- Lesson plans help the teacher to get a clarity about what she should teach and how.
- These plans help the teacher to be prepared in case of an unforeseen delay.
- They act as a framework for the teacher to complete the syllabus and shape the lectures.
- In case the teachers are distracted or confused, the lesson plans can put them right back on track.
- These plans help them to come prepared for their lecture and thus give them more confidence.
How to Make a Lesson Plan?
Making a lesson plan ensures that the teacher is well prepared for the class and does not have to fumble with her textbooks and notes. A lesson plan actually gives her more confidence to handle the students and the syllabus in an efficient manner. Though most teachers make use of readymade templates like Middle School Lesson Plan Template to create their lesson plans, these can also be created without any help. Here is how to make a lesson plan.
- Begin by identifying the objective of the lesson plan.
- Next, write the overview of the plan. This mainly depends on the lesson that you are planning to teach.
- This should be followed by the timeline for the lesson which should further include segments for warming up the students, presenting the information, testing the students and then concluding the class.
- Elaborate on the different patterns that you will use to interact with the students. Remember that this may differ from one student to the next.
- Make sure to leave out some time for addressing the doubts of the students.
- List down the possible assignments that you can give the students.
What to Include in a Lesson Plan?
Whether you are using a High School Lesson Plan Template or a preschool one, it is extremely important that you follow the perfect format and include all the essential elements that should be a part of a lesson plan. In case you are not sure as to what all should be included in a lesson plan, take a look.
- Title of the lesson plan
- Introduction along with a brief overview
- The objectives and results of the plan
- Relationship of the plan with the curriculum
- Time required to complete the lesson in the classroom along with the detailed break up
- Materials and technological support needed for teaching the lesson
- Warming up activities for the students
- Assignments and assessment patterns
- Additional information and books to be read
Explain the Purpose of a Lesson Plan
Teachers and professors use various types of lesson plan templates like Physical Education Lesson Plan Template to design an efficient lesson teaching plan. So, what exactly is the purpose of a lesson plan? Well, take a look.
- To give the teacher an idea of how to approach the teaching of a particular lesson
- To guide her through the various stages of teaching the lesson
- To be a support system at times when there could be some unforeseen delay in the completion of the lesson
- To give her a clear picture of all the supporting materials and objects that she would need to teach the lesson efficiently
- To give the teacher an idea of what to prepare for the class
- To ensure that the teacher does not get confused in case she forgets something or is distracted
Uses of a Lesson Plan
Teachers often use a Lesson Plan Outline Template in order to get an idea of the format to be followed when designing a lesson plan. Let us take a look at the various uses of a lesson plan. It helps the teacher to set a goal about the completion of the lesson as well as the whole curriculum It helps her plan the lesson based on the types of students in her class and how to keep them attentive It helps her define the instructional procedure in advance thus saving her a lot of time It assists her in planning the evaluation process so that there is no confusion later She can time her lesson completion with the lesson plan
Not sure how to design a lesson plan? Don’t worry! We offer a wide range of lesson plan templates including subject wise templates like Sample Math Lesson Plan Templates to choose from. Designed by experts, these comprise of all the essential segments thus making it easier for you to create a lesson plan in a jiffy. Easy to download and personalize, you can quickly create a lesson plan with these templates.