Keeping professional practices in your business management is important for the growth of your company. That is why an annual report is necessary to provide an analysis as well as an assessment of your financial status as a business. In definition, an annual report samples is an in-depth and comprehensive overview and presentation of an organization’s key moments published annually to assess the year’s operation and discuss the company’s view and prospects.
218+ FREE REPORT Templates - Download Now Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (DOC), Microsoft Excel (XLS), Adobe Photoshop (PSD), Google Docs, Apple (MAC) Pages, Google Sheets (SPREADSHEETS), Apple Numbers, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Illustrator (AI)
We have curated several report template of annual reports that any business owner, whether big or small; and even employers can download and use.
Annual Business Report Template
Health and Safety Annual Report Template
Free Annual Report Template
Annual Financial Report Template in Word
Annual Progress Report Template in Word
Annual Audit Report Template for Committee
Free Annual Report Template in Word
What Are the Components of an Annual Report?
- Management discussion. A business’s annual report initially consists of a narrative that describes and summarizes the company’s accounting activities and financial position. This is especially written by the firm’s executive-level management.
- Financial statements. The company’s financial statements are considered the heart of the annual report, as it shows the company’s pertinent information, such as the balance sheet, the statement of cash flows, the retained earnings statements, and the income statements.
- Financial analysis. Based on the financial statements provided, the annual report also contains an analysis of this information and provides a basis for the necessary plan of actions that needs to be done in order to maintain the company’s operations.
- Auditor’s report. The annual report also contains an independent report from an auditor outside the company. This is to verify the accuracy of the financial statements provided in the report, as well as their conformity with the standard accounting principles.
Also, check out our templates for Business Reports and Management Reports on our website.
Annual Training Report Template in Word
Annual Safety Management Report Template in Word
Annual Business Report Template in Word
Annual Performance Report Template in Word
What Is the Purpose of an Annual Report?
Understanding the purpose a report can help you ensure it contains essential information. Here are some of the uses of annual reports that you should consider before writing one:
- They provide financial information. An annual report provides information on the company’s fiscal year that is broken down into graphs and charts for better understanding on what the company owns and owes, how the company is funding operations and growth, and how good the company is at making money for investors.
- Highlight achievements. While financial achievements are one of the main items in an annual report, other achievements such as research advances, market share gains, or honors awarded to the company or its employees are also noted. This will make shareholders feel good about their investments as well as encourage potential investors.
- Promote your company. An annual report can be used as a marketing tool for your company. New innovations in technology, positive stories from employees and customers, or key moments in your company’s history integrated throughout the report can increase readership and appeal to new investors as well as customers.
Also, take a look at other report templates available on our pages such as the Medical Report.