Looking for simple and well-researched commercial lease agreement templates? You’re destined to be here. We here on Template.net provide you with different kinds of agreement templates, and included in this a list of easy to download commercial lease agreement templates are high-quality, well-researched, and updated lease agreement templates you could fully utilize.
A commercial lease agreement is a significant document that guards the preservation and protection, not just of the lessor’s property but also the lessee’s rights and obligations. The agreement must foreground the true intention of the parties in order to avoid disputes and conflict. Drafting one can be stressful for some. That is why we’ve provided you an array of form Commercial Lease Agreement Templates. So feel free to scroll down and check them out.
Commercial Property Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Vehicle Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Rental Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Sublease Agreement Template
Short Term Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Different Types of Commercial Lease Agreements
There are several types of commercial leases. Most of the time the variations stem from the type of property being leased. Here are some of them:
- Commercial Vehicle Lease Agreement. From the word itself, the subject matter of the lease are any types of vehicles. The agreement will emphasize the technical description of the vehicle and the allowable passengers it can carry. It will also outline the terms and conditions such as the period for the lease and the consideration in requires.
- Commercial Rental Lease Agreement Template. Also considered as a Commercial Rental Agreement. In this kind agreement, the subject matter can be a house, apartment, or any premises leased. The agreement will provide the rules and regulations regarding the use of the property together with the limitations.
- Commercial Land Lease Agreement. In this kind of lease, the object of the lease is the immovable property, which is land. It is a must that the technical descriptions of the land are stated and the terms and conditions regarding the improvements if there are any.
These are just some of the types commercial of lease agreements. There are still many to mention. You can also check out our templates to learn more about them.
Free Commercial Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Land Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Tenant Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Equipment Lease Agreement Template
Commercial Real Estate Lease Agreement Template
Key Points to Remember about Commercial Lease Agreements
Going back to the rationale behind a commercial lease agreement, it maintains the legal and binding relationship between the lessor and the lessee. Here are some of its characteristics and uses:
- Security purposes. It will provide the required information regarding the contracting parties. It can aid the lessor, as the owner of the property, to establish mutual trust and confidence with the lessee.
- Emphasizes the extent of the rights and obligations of each party. In a lease agreement, there are rights that must be observed and respected. Also, in the exercise if those rights are accompanying responsibilities. In addition to this, the technical description of the leased property must be indicated. This is significant in order to know if the rights and obligations are not abused and violated by a contracting party.
- Conflict resolution. It can help mitigate and avoid the emergence of conflicts. If there will be inevitable confusions, the contracting parties will have to go back to the provisions of the agreement.
These are some of the points to take into account. Make sure to draft the provisions of your agreement with utmost honesty and in observance to the pertinent laws of your country. You can also check out our Rental Lease Agreement forms to help you out on your endeavor.