Being a landlord is no easy task. Renting a land, a building, or an apartment to allow a tenant to rent also comes with paperwork. There are various kinds of landlord letters that apply to different situations. These documents play a vital role in transactions between landlord and the tenants for legal processing.
If you are looking into making one, we have a collection of samples down below for you to choose from, should it be needed with your current situation. These can be guides in creating a specific landlord letter. We also offer different Sample Letter templates on our website.
Landlord Reference Letter Template
Landlord Tenancy Notice Letter Template
Landlord End of Tenancy Letter Template
Landlord Termination of Lease Letter Template
The Different Types of Landlord Letters
These are the kinds of letters that are used by landlords to send out to their tenants for different reasons and purposes or they can be used by the tenants
- Landlord Reference Letter Template. This letter is used to verify tenancy of the tenants. It includes the address of property, amount of rent, date, contact information, and name of tenants.
- Landlord Tenancy Notice Letter Template. This letter is used to notify the landlord that the specified tenant requests to vacate at a given date. Special conditions are also included, depending on the agreement when the tenant wishes to vacate.
- Landlord End of Tenancy Letter Template. This letter is used by the landlord to notify the tenant of terminating their tenancy in the property. Given the specific reason, a landlord can give this notice even if the tenant has done nothing wrong. An example of this is when the landlord wishes to move back into the property, then the landlord could send out this kind of notice.
- Landlord Termination of Lease Letter Template. This kind of letter is given to tenants that have committed misconduct against the tenancy agreement, thus notifying the tenant of possible termination of rent/lease if ever the same misconduct continues within a given period.
For more landlord-related letter templates, we also offer Landlord Reference Letter Templates you could check out.
Landlord Complaint Letter Template
Landlord Letter Form Template
- Landlord Letter of Recommendation Template. This letter is usually handed out by tenants to give to the landlord in the purpose to recommend someone that would contribute to the property. Examples of this could be recommending a plumber to work on the building pipeline system or a construction worker for any ongoing renovations and whatnot.
- Landlord Complaint Letter Template. This letter is commonly used by tenants to inform their landlord of any occurrences that is bothering them within the property. Examples are mostly with faulty wiring of lights or any broken facilities.
- Landlord Letter Form Template. This is a regular template for landlords to use as a notice to the specific tenant or any changes within the said agreement of tenancy. An example of this is if there is any change in rent cost or any specific form of notification.
For more samples of landlord-related letter templates, we also offer a list of Complaint Letter to Landlord templates, which you can find here on our website at Template.net.