An internship or apprenticeship is a training program that students need to undergo as a part of their academic requirements. Internships are usually done during tertiary or college year levels as students need to be equipped with professional knowledge and experience.There would be times that an internship offer may not satisfy a qualified applicant which results to the creation of an Offer Rejection Letter.
On the other hand, companies may also find the qualifications of an intern applicant lacking allowing them to make the decision of writing a Formal Rejection Letter for the candidate. This post is a collection of internship rejection letter templates that will guide you in the proper format and content creation of internship rejection letters used in specific purposes.
Internship Candidate Rejection
Company Internship Rejection
How to Write a Rejection Letter for an Internship Offer
Some of the guidelines that you may follow in creating an internship rejection letter include the following:
- Select an Internship Rejection Template to serve as your guide in creating the document.
- Make sure that you will still show your appreciation even if you will not accept the internship offer.
- State the reasons why you will reject the offer.
- Be formal and professional in delivering the content of your rejection letter.
- Do not close any doors for opportunities in the future. Wish the company their future successes.
Other than our samples of internship rejection letter templates, our templates of Job Applicant Rejection Letters and other kinds of Rejection Letter Samples are also available for download.
Example of Internship Rejection
Summer Internship Rejection
Thank You Rejection Letter
Internship Rejection Email
Employee Internship Letter
Writing Internship Rejection Letters for the Right Reasons
An internship rejection letter may be written by a company due to the following reasons:
- The qualifications of the intern applicant do not meet the standards of the company.
- There are more qualified applicants who applied for the same internship post.
- The number of hours that an applicant can render internship is not enough compared to the minimum requirement of the company.
- The department where the applicant is applying for internship is already full on the date that he or she is required to undergo an internship program.
On the other hand, a candidate can also write an internship rejection letter because of the following:
- The internship offer is for a different internship position which is not applicable to the curriculum of the student.
- The applicant has already accepted another internship offer from another company.
- The internship regulations and practices of the company is not appealing to the qualified candidate.
- The applicant decided to not push through with the internship in the particular company anymore.
Aside from our samples and templates of internship rejection letters, our samples of Proposal Rejection Letter Templates and Offer Rejection Letter Templates are also available for download from our website’s archives. Don’t forget to check out Template.net for more templates, forms, and designs for your professional, artistic, or personal need.