Transfer letters are commonly used by employees who would like to request for a transfer either from one department to another or from one business location to another. However, the usage of transfer letter samples is not limited to the specified purpose. There are also transfer letters that can be used in the fields of finance, accounting, and merchandising.
If you need to create a transfer letter but are unaware on how to start one, you can refer to the samples and templates that we have collected in this article. The transfer letter samples available for download in this post are specifically created for particular transfer transactions.
Job Transfer Letters
Sample Job Transfer Letter
School Transfer Letters
High School Transfer
Application for School Transfer Letter
Student Transfer Request
How to Write a Transfer Letter
Transfer letters in PDF, Excel, or Word can be used in different transfer request and/or procedures. The steps that you may follow in writing a transfer letter are listed below.
- Identify the kind of transfer letter that you would like to create.
- Make a transfer letter format based on the nature of the transfer letter that you want to have.
- Specify the reasons why a particular transfer is needed.
- Provide supporting details that will be helpful for the transfer letter to be effective.
- Review the content of transfer letter and develop any items if needed.
How to Write a Job Transfer Request Letter
A job transfer request letter can be in a form of an internal transfer letter or a department transfer letter, which states to transfer an employee from one department to a desired company division. You can write a job transfer request letter by following these steps:
- State the reason on why you would like to be transferred.
- Specify the kind of job transfer that you are requesting.
- Be polite with listing down the reasons why you want to get a transfer and thank the business for understanding your situation.
- Close the letter by letting your employer know that your request for transfer is intended to benefit not only you but the management as well.
Bank Account Transfer
Letter for Money Transfer
Request for Transfer of Fund
Different Kinds of Transfer Letters
As mentioned above, there are a lot of processes where different kinds of transfer letter templates are usable. Here are some samples of other kinds of transfer letters:
- A rejection of transfer letter is a letter template created by the entity to whom the transfer letter is for. There are different reasons why transfer letters are rejected. What is essential is for entities to assure that they can provide a legitimate and objective reason why they have not approved a transfer request.
- A school transfer letter can be one of the requirements that a student who would like to transfer needs to provide to his/her new academic institution. This kind of transfer letter is created to assure that the student is free from any financial and academic responsibilities from his/her previous school. This document also serves as a recommendation for the student who will transfer.
- Bank account transfer letters are commonly created if a client of a bank would like to shift funds from one account to another. This can be approved as long as the account where the money will be transferred is also from the same bank and just on a different branch.
- Salary Transfer Letter Templates are created when an employee is transferred from one department to another or has been promoted or internally transferred to a new position. This specific kind of transfer letter addresses the issue on the changes of compensation, benefits, and other items present within the employment and salary package of the employee who got transferred.
Property Transfer Letters
Transfer of Property Management
Letter of Intent for Property Transfer
Account Transfer Letters
Account Transfer Letter to Manager
Salary Transfer Letter Format
Account Ownership Transfer
How to Write a Loan Transfer Letter
- Just like when creating an ownership transfer letter, you need to make sure that the entities involved in the transaction are well stated in the loan transfer letter.
- Be specific with the reason why the loan transfer has to be made.
- You need to list down the relationship of the entities with one another and how they are connected with the bank to whom the loan transfer letter is for.
- In comparison to the creation of property transfer letter templates, you also need to directly state the loan amount and the terms and conditions that should be applied within the transaction.
How to Write a Transfer Service Letter
A transfer service letter is a form of contract transfer letter templates created to provide information about the transfer of one’s responsibility to another person. Just like lease transfer letter templates, transfer service letter assures all entities including legal bodies involved in the transaction that all the individuals who are within the transaction are well aware of the responsibilities that they need to execute.
These steps will help you curate an effective transfer service letter:
- State the name of the person whose responsibilities will be transferred to another entity.
- Specify the reason of the transfer service including its scopes, terms, and limitations.
- Describe the person who will be accounted responsible for the items and transactions to be transferred once the transfer service request has already been granted.
- List down important dates that are relevant to the transfer service.
- Be precise in discussing the content of the transfer service letter and review the document as necessary to assure all information are accurate to the best of your knowledge.
Company Transfer Letters
Company Ownership Transfer
Company Account Transfer Letter
Employee Transfer Letters
Bank Employee Transfer
Request for Employee Transfer Letter
Sample Transfer Acknowledgment Letter
Tips for Writing Transfer Letters
- Your letter should always be businesslike, as a request for any particular transfer should be done in a professional manner. Whether it is a business transfer letter or a transfer letter that you will create as a private individual, it is essential for you to showcase professionalism and politeness, which can bring a lot of benefits within the transaction duration.
- Your transfer request letter should be complete and informational. It should have your contact and basic personal information, the date when you requested the transfer, and the people who are involved in the transaction. More so, it should also have a professional salutation and a closing statement.
- Be specific with the kind of transfer that you would like to have. It is very important for all the entities present in the transaction to be aware of the transfer request and its content. Since there are different kinds of transfers that an individual may request, your letter should be able to specify your needs as an individual and how transferring can help you achieve those.
- Refer to HR transfer letter templates when necessary. Samples of transfer letter templates used by the human resource department are commonly those that are properly curated based on the transaction where the benefits of the letters are beneficial.