A safety audit report is a structured report process whereby information is collected relating to the efficiency, effectiveness, and reliability of the total health and safety management system of a company. This report is essential in all companies regardless of its nature. This will show if such company is reliable and effective when it comes to following safety measures that were implemented. This is for the benefit of employees and company owners.
This type of report needs to be created precisely and with factual contents. Those who are assigned in presenting the report must know which necessary details are included. Our Report Templates surely are handy for this. So if you want to see the samples that we have, check them below. All are downloadable.
Sample Audit Report Template
Internal Audit Report
Health and Safety Audit Report Template
Food Safety Audit Report Template
Construction Safety Audit Report Template
Safety Audit Summary Report Template
The Main Objectives of an Audit Report
A safety audit report is basically broad in terms of definition since it can be categorized differently. There are numerous safety audit reports that are being used by business owners. When it comes to presenting a report of like this, you must know the information that should be written down.
- Assess whether the systems for managing health and safety in a particular company include all matters, plans, and procedures required.
- Provide feedback to industry on the extent to which the systems for managing health and safety in a company complies with the relevant legislative provision.
- Identify industry-wide problems and issues in achieving compliance with the relevant lawmaking provisions and suggest strategies to address them.
- Establish baseline data on industry compliance with the legislative provisions to allow trend analysis in future compliance audit programs.
For a different type of report, check out these Daily Construction Report Templates onsite.
Road Safety Audit Report Template
Safety Audit Report Format
Safety Audit Report Form
Safety Management System Audit Report Template
Five Steps to a Successful Safety Audit
- Preparing for an audit. Before starting, it is very important to determine who will perform the audit and what they are auditing. Some companies hire external advisers that specialize in safety auditing. Others use an internal auditing team that involved individuals from different departments of the company.
- Conducting the audit. Audits help companies evaluate and help improve their processes, which should improve employee’s safety. Audits can also be used to track progress toward safety goals. This will determine what are the areas need to be improved and what are already good.
- Making an audit report. After the audit, team members should arrange all notes into a report that summarizes findings. The review should include the audited areas, who conducted the audit, and a list of interviewed persons.
- Creating a corrective action and priorities. Audits can disclose the need for both corrective actions that need to happen immediately and minor actions that the company should consider for constant development
- Announcing audit results. Employees like to know what’s going well and where improvements will happen. Posting audit results on company intranet pages often show positive feedback and are a better way when it comes to company transparency.
When planning to make an audit report, our audit report templates are here to assist you. For that easy and simple report making. Monthly Management Report Template samples are also available if you need them.